Search results

1. Augustas

Sony TA1140 Fuse name

I connected a DT-830B Digital Multimeter choseed a DCV And put the meter on 20. And i get 0.01 and 0.02 They keep changing.
  2. Augustas

Sony TA1140 Fuse name

Yeah i will post it here tumorow
  3. Augustas

Sony TA1140 Fuse name

Oh :D I always thinked that this amp was pushing 190Wats of power and my speakers that burned was 55Wats 8Ohms
  4. Augustas

Sony TA1140 Fuse name

And i think this is a 190Wats amp ?
  5. Augustas

Sony TA1140 Fuse name

I was thinking about one of these . put one in Plus side of amp and inside put a fuse rated the same as the speaker maximum woltage and if something goes wrong the fuse will pop. But for now i think i need to find something like that broken R/C Filter
  6. Augustas

Sony TA1140 Fuse name

Yeah i know i have to fix it propertly but how you can get experiance by doing nothing :D Now i know that this amp uses old Thermal based circuit breakers Thei need time and heat to work. So the best whay to save my speakers is to put a fuse beatwheen a amp and a speaker .
  7. Augustas

Sony TA1140 Fuse name

I will meter it tumorow and put here
  8. Augustas

Sony TA1140 Fuse name

And what do you think what is the best way to save a speakers i mean i really whanna connect a perar of good 200W speakers but im afraid to burn them, i see in a cars a fuse in line from amp to speaker
  9. Augustas

Sony TA1140 Fuse name

R/C filter. PSR .033 + 120ohm 500V.
  10. Augustas

Sony TA1140 Fuse name

Okay , but where i can find the bad boobled thing to buy or some alternative ?
  11. Augustas

Sony TA1140 Fuse name

I connected 25Wat speakers ant they work fine
  12. Augustas

Sony TA1140 Fuse name

About that smoke i readed on its manual that if short circut apears in audio line circuit breaker will turn on , Whats hepened so my soeakers where really old and ther where wherry beated up so i expekted to burn them.
  13. Augustas

Sony TA1140 Fuse name

Now it works perfect , after i cutet down that bubby thing. But what do you thing its dangerous to use it without it, i dont think that in Lithuania i can find something like that.. But many many thanks :)
  14. Augustas

Sony TA1140 Fuse name

I cutet that out but now its does not turning on
  15. Augustas

Sony TA1140 Fuse name

You mean to cut out the rezistor and turn on without it ?
  16. Augustas

Sony TA1140 Fuse name

And i found that this thing got boobles on his body: It is-R/C filter. PSR .033 + 120ohm 500V. And i found this on this Site. the same R/C filter and the same Swich. http://audiokarma.org/forums/index.php?threads/humming-thumping-sony-6046a-with-no-fm.578182/ But where i can found these...
  17. Augustas

Sony TA1140 Fuse name

I made a simple scheme of turn on sweatch.
  18. Augustas

Sony TA1140 Fuse name

okay i will
  19. Augustas

Sony TA1140 Fuse name

I dont know man, i think ill going to broken it more by doing thinkg, im thinking to take it to the Elektrical who can fix it to me :)
  20. Augustas

Sony TA1140 Fuse name

Status update. Connected speakers, connected my phone in aux port turnet music in my phone, Then connected amp tho the outlet (AMP swich whas in OFF position) The indicator light turned on (Amp swich in off position ) And then smokes comed up and agen the rezistor blowed. Something wrong...
  21. Augustas

Sony TA1140 Fuse name

So i got a rezistor 220Ohm 2W 5% And thay are smaller than the old one, and i connected it to the circuit. powered my amp and nothing. The indicator light dont turn on . Hmmmm Thats the photo of new rezistors besides the old one.
  22. Augustas

Sony TA1140 Fuse name

Thanks guys for you pation and so sorry to bother you, but many many thanks
  23. Augustas

Sony TA1140 Fuse name

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Resistor-2W-5-220R-GSMPN-ROX2SJ220R-TE-CONNECTIVITY-NEOHM-/251912201591?hash=item3aa7232577:g:mhoAAOSweW5VJmW8 I think i found the right one and the send it to Lithuania
  24. Augustas

Sony TA1140 Fuse name

Yeah i registere on this site but it not sheap to Lithuania where i live,
  25. Augustas

Sony TA1140 Fuse name

And its okay taht the voltage is 350V instead of 240V
Back
Top Bottom