1. AubRock

What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Consider yourself warned…
  2. AubRock

Waylon……..
  3. AubRock

Thank you. I put in a lot of time and effort to build my collection of vintage gear. I’m too much of a cheap bastard to pay the prices most of my stuff is probably worth. So, nearly everything I own had to have some kind of work done. Took a lot of schooling to learn how to work on all this...
  4. AubRock

hahaha Makes me wanna throw my phone through a window… Been there. I don’t usually shop for vinyl there. But I got a couple Amazon gift cards last year for Christmas and couldn’t find anything else. Amazon is goin to sh*t anymore. I mean, why advertise the damn thing and get someone’s hopes up
  5. AubRock

Sainte Genevieve.. can hold back the water!
  6. AubRock

Top of the day, fellas… Here’s to ‘ol D.H. Lawrence..
  7. AubRock

late reply here… Been away from AK the whole summer. Man I was supposed to see him a couple weeks ago. He was set to kickoff the Open Highway Festival in St. Louis down at the Old Rock House. I have never seen Steve live. I was probably more excited for this show than any other show I’ve ever...
  8. AubRock

Possibly my best vinyl purchase in a couple years… …and Let’s go BLUES!!
  9. AubRock

Girls on LP cover - REDUX

10. AubRock

What Record Are You Hearing Now?

11. AubRock

I was the same way at first also. Always thought they were eh, ok. And Josh seemed like an a**hole. I just got into them pretty serious over the last couple years. I own this record and “R”. Now I can’t believe I wasn’t buying up their albums when they came out. Definitely one of my favorite...
  12. AubRock

Dogs Rock, Post Yer Pooch!

Hank..
  13. AubRock

:rockon:
Back
Top Bottom