Search results

1. Kevbo

Loud, Low Hum When Marantz Turned On

I have been using my Marantz 2240B for about two years now with little issue (all have been fixed). And today, which was just another morning for me to turn it on to listen to music while working, a loud, low-grade hum is coming from the speakers. Music still plays fine, but there is the hum on...
  2. Kevbo

Right Speaker (STEREO) Goes Out After A Few Minutes

I have a Marantz 2240B and it has been working great for a long time. I decided to replace all factory lamps with LEDs, this includes the tube lamps and indicator lights, including the Stereo light. After replacing them, everything was working great for about two months. Now as I am listening...
  3. Kevbo

Marantz 2240B Tuning Needle

I just posted a thread about a Stereo Light issues, but wanted to create a separate thread since this is slightly different. I replaced the factory lights in my Marantz 2240B receiver this past weekend with LEDs, every single light, including the tuning needle. Well, trying to get the front...
  4. Kevbo

Marantz 2240B Stereo Light

So this past weekend I went ahead and replaced all the factory lamps on my Marantz 2240B receiver with LEDs. I purchased an entire LED kit specifically for my model. The Stereo light never worked on it to begin with, and after taking out the original bulb, it was indeed, dead. Soldered all the...
Back
Top Bottom