Search results

1. WaxReliquary

I found a Sanyo Plus Q40 and it needs some TLC.

Thank you for the extra information, especially tracking force info. I just set mine to 2.5. I love my Sanyo turntable. It was 20.00 well spent!
  2. WaxReliquary

most creative album covers

Here's one on my grail list. Some jazz greats.
  3. WaxReliquary

most creative album covers

I was going to mention CF as well. The cover art is amazing. I first bought the record when I was about 9 and was shocked by it. My little eyes! It originally came with a poster and I think I still have mine. Great one!
  4. WaxReliquary

What TT's do you folks have

Hi. I'm still a newbie here but thought I'd add my turntables to the great list you all have made. Sanyo Plus Q40 (which I just purchased at a thrift store yesterday for $20) Technics SL-Q200 (found at a thrift few months ago for a mere $10) Technics SL-B30 (has a short in the RCA plug outlets...
  5. WaxReliquary

Thank you, going to go read it now.
  6. WaxReliquary

Thank you for doing the research and finding that information for me. Out of curiosity, was wondering why I need to use an elliptical needle instead of conical.
  7. WaxReliquary

It is an Azden YM10E.
  8. WaxReliquary

Thank you, will do. Hopefully that is its only problem. Appreciate the quick reply and help. ~Michelle
  9. WaxReliquary

Hi! I just found this forum and it looks great! I too just bought a Sanyo Plus Q40 today for $20 at a thrift store. And here's the ironic twist: I have the same Pioneer receiver that you do (SX 650)! Small world. I'm having some issues with the turntable too. I can't figure out what might be the...
Back
Top Bottom