Search results

1. Bobbyboy341

Pro-ject VC-E RCM new owner

Hey all! I just ordered a Pro-ject VC-E RCM after cleaning records by various other means manually for years. I've watched all the videos on the procedures and didn't see anything on how to maintain the RCM in between uses. In other words, if I'm doing several records in one session, should the...
  2. Bobbyboy341

Marantz 2220B

I’m thinking of buying a vintage Marantz 2220B that has been refurbished to near mint condition. All the bulbs and inside electronics have been replaced. The phono stage has been rebuilt. I always wanted a vintage looking silver receiver for my small home office. My only concern is if the 20...
  3. Bobbyboy341

Ortofon 2M Blue - Is there some sort of lead on the stylus?

This is probably going to sound like a stupid question. I recently replaced the Ortofon 2M red cartridge on my Pro-ject turntable with the 2M blue. I didn't notice it at first, but there is apparently some sort of white or clear lead coming from the stylus tip. I've attached a file with a...
  4. Bobbyboy341

Pro-Ject Debut Carbon Espirt SB

I just recently purchased this turntable at Best Buy. It was easy to set up and I'm absolutely loving getting reacquainted with my old vinyl collection. I've actually bought about a half dozen new albums in the last two weeks. My question to anyone out there that might have this turntable or...
  5. Bobbyboy341

Technics SL-BD20

Hi all, I'm new to this forum and have recently resurrected my Technics SL-BD20 turntable that I bought in the early '90's. I thought I 'd give this vinyl thing a try again and went out and bought remastered versions of the Beatles "Abbey Road" and Pink Floyd's "Wish You Were Here". I took the...
Back
Top Bottom