Search results

1. Radiomandan

Marantz 4415 poor AM reception

Well after a few month storage I finally gave in, cleared a spot and set up my 4415. For now all I have speaker wise is my small Sony SS-CRB5's to run it . I also picked up a Esinkin BT Dongle, ran with a decent RCA To the AUX in. Honest for what I'm listening to, (60s on 6) sounds pretty...
  2. Radiomandan

Marantz 4415 Question (round 2)

Finally was able to dive into the 4415 today. When it was dropped off it wouldn't even power on. Tried cleaning the switch, didn't help back a while ago. So being nice today I opened it up to blow it out, and low an behold the feed to the System was broken off at the switch like it had been cut...
  3. Radiomandan

Marantz 4415 Quadradial

Happen to have one of these land on the bench today. It's in original shape everything looks good. I have yet to power it on yet need to dig up a set of speakers and evict the spiders and freeloading dust bunnies out of it first. But what am I really looking at here? Is it worth going thru and...
  4. Radiomandan

MITSUBISHI M-A5200 Woes continue

So long story short not to rehash all the old threads, friend hires me to repair his Mitsubishi M-A5200 as it was blowing the mains fuse. Replaced the STK-4048V Chips and unit ran a few days till the chips shorted out again. I found a used 5200 off Ebay and plugged it in, and I had the green...
  5. Radiomandan

"Car"azy idea

Well I don't know how many on here and mods delete if necessary, are into car audio. But I have a few questions as I have been long removed from the current world of radios and speakers on both sides. I had a home system that would rattle the rafters and at one point had a decent system stuffed...
  6. Radiomandan

Mitsubishi M-A5200 Power Amp Orange Light

I usually work on the older stuff, tube Radios and such, but couldn't pass up the opportunity to learn a bit on a newer amplifier to hone my skills. This system came to me from a friend who has had it since new, and hated the new Sony he got to replace it as the Mitsubishi was blowing fuses. I...
Back
Top Bottom