Search results

1. Rt8

Cartridge "run-in"

Hi AKers, I have cartridge questions: Firstly, is my cartridge going to reach spec in 40 or 50 hours of play? I have two the same. One is older than the other by a few months. The new one is falling well short in output when compared to that of the of the older. I was a bit surprised to...
  2. Rt8

Nad 304 Amp volume control fix

Hi, I have a NAD 304 this past 20+ years. The low level volume control had been deteriorating and I was pretty sure it was the volume pot giving in. A bit of a dialling up and down tended to clear the issue temporarily. Recently I'd been completely losing one or occasionally both channels...
  3. Rt8

Technics SL-6 speed adjust repair

Hi there, I have a slight problem, while adjusting the speed control on my SL-6 I created a problem. The main board is in the way of where I need to access These little contacts came away, got dislodged, they seem to be coupled with a small nylon ring/washer They need to complete tp9...
  4. Rt8

NAD 521BEE new to me CD

Hi everyone, I just thought I'd post here to express my joy "New to me" CD player arrived in post today. My 522 has been complaining for a while and I was losing patience. I’ve been watching eBay for a deal and after narrowly missing out on an Arcam Alpha 7se I found a 521bee without a remote...
  5. Rt8

Crossover question JPW AP2

Hi all, I have a question here that hopefully someone can answer or point me in the right direction. I have very little knowledge on this subject so accept a dummy level answer appropriate. I have a set of JPW AP2 speakers, they work well and to me sound fantastic. They are biwire capable, I...
  6. Rt8

Lurker crossed over

Hi everyone from occasionally light showers of rain and pleasantly grey skies Ireland, I'd like to start by saying this is a fantastic site. I've often been directed here via Google search and really appreciate the thus far guidance and advice received. Big up yourselves!
Back
Top Bottom