Search results

1. W

Yamaha kx690 playback issue

Did this fix your problem I am having the same problem
  2. W

Carver Receiver 2000

Haven't really tested anything beyond having blown two main fuses to me it looks like maybe that the transformer might be cooked will have to take it apart and take pictures will post later and thank you to you all.
  3. W

Carver Receiver 2000

Carver Receiver 2000 blows main 10 amp agc fuse on start up immediately any suggestions on this problem?
  4. W

Carver 'The Receiver'tuner woes

I have Carver 2000 receiver and when I turn it on fuse on the back blows. Any suggestions on what could be the problem?
  5. W

Looking for suggestions on SX 980 I just got hasn't been used in years and pretty dusty.

Looking for suggestions on SX 980 I just got hasn't been used in years and pretty dusty.
  6. W

Just got a Pioneer SX 980 from a friend he hasn't used in about 25years pretty dusty wondering...

Just got a Pioneer SX 980 from a friend he hasn't used in about 25years pretty dusty wondering if anyone has any suggestions.
  7. W

Pioneer HPM 100 speakers

Will post some tomorrow sorry didn't get back too you sooner. Right now garage is kind of a mess the HPM 100s and the Carver 2000 receiver about the only good stuff I have. Also have a pair of smaller CWs in D-3 and some Klipsch KG-3s. Will post pics tomorrow!
  8. W

Pioneer HPM 100 speakers

No but I figured out the problem one woofer had the wires touching from the magnet to the coil I believe. Speakers sound amazing now thank you for the help I am a first timer going through a fifties mid life crises buying old vintage equipment I couldn't afford in my twenties!
  9. W

Pioneer HPM 100 speakers

Exactly what I am doing and my wife is shaking her head at me but with a smile! Lol
  10. W

Pioneer HPM 100 speakers

Becomes an addiction doesn't always looking is what am doing couldn't believe my friend just gave them to me
  11. W

Pioneer HPM 100 speakers

Amen and thank you for the advice and direction I appreciate it very much from a first timer. Going through the fifty mid life crises and buying vintage stuff that I couldn't afford when I was in my twenties! Thank you once again!
  12. W

Pioneer HPM 100 speakers

Thank you darkblue94 the one woofer had the wires touching going to the coil I believe may be wrong but they sound amazing now. Thank you very much! I am one happy camper
  13. W

Pioneer HPM 100 speakers

Nope to much hooked up to it! Lol
  14. W

Pioneer HPM 100 speakers

Going to try them again or shouldn't I?
  15. W

Pioneer HPM 100 speakers

Just looked at the one woofer and the wires were touching each other could that possibly be the cause of them cutting out and no sound?
  16. W

Pioneer HPM 100 speakers

Could it be the crossovers are shot been sitting in a basement for years?
  17. W

Pioneer HPM 100 speakers

Will do and thank you going to try and hook them up to my Onkyo system in my house.
  18. W

Pioneer HPM 100 speakers

Can't do it right now have a newer Onkyo receiver that I will try them on tomorrow in my house this is in my unattached garage and the speakers are pain to move that far and I actually dont mind the sarcasm at all no need to apologise as the job I have kinda requires it. Lol will let you know...
  19. W

Pioneer HPM 100 speakers

My problem just started into this and thought they might be something better than the little CWs D-3s and Klipsch KG-3S I have don't have a clue how to fix them any suggestions besides selling them?
  20. W

Pioneer HPM 100 speakers

Just had a pair of the HPM 100s given to me hooked up to a Carver 2000 receiver have mid range and tweeters working one woofer works but one doesn't and when I try to turn them up they cut out any suggestions?
  21. W

Pioneer HPM 100 speakers

Just had a pair of HPM 100s given to me haven't been used in years. Hooked them up to a Carver 2000 receiver and can't get much volume from them. One woofer works but can't get any volume without them cutting out any suggestions. Currently running two CW D-3s and two Klipsch KG-3s they work...
Back
Top Bottom