Search results

1. John Daly

Charlie Pride's gone! :-(

This would be one of my favourite Albums from Charley.....Pure class :thumbsup:
  2. John Daly

Charlie Pride's gone! :-(

Sad to hear of his death, He was a legend and recorded some great Country Music. He was well loved by his fan's here in Ireland as he regularly toured here..... RIP.
  3. John Daly

Todays Country Music Playlist

We were all set to see these guy's here in Ireland this summer but Covid put paid to that.....Maybe next year....Here's hoping! Foghorn String Band featuring Caleb Klauder and Reeb Willms
  4. John Daly

most beautiful electronics of all time

Not mine but have never seen a more beautiful amp than the Onkyo M510 Grand Integra......Simply stunning!
  5. John Daly

The Cotton Pickers...with some Dust Bowl refugees thrown in

Loved the film and music....What a different time it was. Thank you for posting it...
  6. John Daly

Re-lamping VUs Onkyo M-504

I hear ya... ;)
  7. John Daly

Moving to Ireland from Canada

I have a few piece's of equipment I brought in from the US. It all works no problem with a step-up transformer ( Get a good meaty one ).......And............ Cead Mile Failte! :beerchug:
  8. John Daly

Tell us about your avatar

My 2 Border Collies and best pal's just chillin on the sofa after a hard day chasing ball:)
  9. John Daly

What are you drinking now?

Ditto...
  10. John Daly

Why are they building Preamps without Bass & Treble controls?

I don't buy the less is more argument. Don't think these guy's do either.
  11. John Daly

My new rack from the IKEA Lack TV Stands and Side Tables

Very Classy looking :thumbsup:
  12. John Daly

Hi all from Ireland

Welcome to AK George.... Good to see more fellow paddie's join the forum:biggrin:
  13. John Daly

Brocksieper 807 amps...experiences?

A friend of mine used to build homebrew MW Transmitters using those 807 Valve's. I think they were good for about 40 watts a piece.
  14. John Daly

17.5 inch or 445mm on the one's I'm using on my rack.
  15. John Daly

Looking for some bass

Cerwin Vega CLS 215 or XLS 215........Job done;)
  16. John Daly

Gotta share this....

Browsing youtube and stumbled on this fine lady....Wow!!!!!
  17. John Daly

The case for low-quality recordings

Ah sure let's have another...
  18. John Daly

The case for low-quality recordings

More lo-fi but pure class!
  19. John Daly

Greetings from Romania

Salut...Welcome to AK! My wife is Romanian from Bistrita. Have been there many times....Beautiful country.
  20. John Daly

Any interest I had in "Grand Tour" has ended.

Clarkson is a posh wanker. He got sacked from the beeb for hitting a producer after a temper tantrum.....Had it been me, I would have knocked every rotten tooth in his head out.
  21. John Daly

The CLS 215 Vega's are exactly the kind of speaker I like. The sound is immense, You hear and feel everything, Bass is deep and tight....Just great Speakers for the money:)
  22. John Daly

What tv show are you currently binging?

Just binged watched " ESCAPE to DANNEMORA "........Really, Really good viewing....Well done Ben Stiller!
  23. John Daly

Who's listening to FM Tonight? What tuner?

Just scanning the band on my Sony ST - 313 L. I picked this up for my kitchen system recently. Lovely old school tuner, just needs new signal/tuning Illumination bulb.
  24. John Daly

Looks great! Dont be worri ed about the weight on those bottom legs...more than adequate for the job. I done similar with lack end tables... still standing 2 years later!
Back
Top Bottom