Search results

1. John Daly

Gotta share this....

Browsing youtube and stumbled on this fine lady....Wow!!!!!
  2. John Daly

Couldn't Resist...

Buying these off a second hand site in Belgium. I have a friend living near and he picked them up for me. Paid 100 Euro and he said there's not a mark anywhere. Akai sold this gear in the 70's and 80's under the Tensai name ( Have no clue why? ) Anyway, nostalgia got the better of me as my Dad...
  3. John Daly

New to me Cerwin Vega CLS215

Picked up a minty pair of these bad boys last weekend.... They sound so clean and detailed with excellent tight low bass.....Fantastic speakers for the money:)
  4. John Daly

Cranberries lead singer Dolores O' Riordan has died ageded 46...

RIP Dolores and thank you for the great music.... http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-42696376
  5. John Daly

Any Motorhomers/RV'rs here on AK?

Thought I'd see if any Ak members enjoy the Motorhoming lifestyle? When I lived in the states I had a 28ft Champion RV with the 7.4 Chevy motor! Got to see a lot of great places from South Dakota to Florida. Over here in Ireland/Europe the Motorhomes are a tad smaller with even smaller engines...
  6. John Daly

Todays Country Music Playlist

Anybody here like Country Music?....I'll start it off...
  7. John Daly

Hello from Wicklow, Ireland.

Hi Everyone, I'm from Wicklow Town, Ireland. Recently joined this great forum and want to say how fantastic it is. There seems to be a great sense of community on here with friendly and informative posts.....Looking forward to being a part of it all.....Cheers! John Daly
  8. John Daly

Gotta love Ikea!

Hi guys - Seen lots of internet links to people making hifi racks from ikea Lack tables...only €7 each! I got 7 tables in all and a cd rack for €35....total price €84!, I was impressed with the chunky look and decided to have a go, spent all day yesterday cutting and screwing the tables...
Back
Top Bottom