Search results

1. N

Show Me Your Sansui!

Scored this QRX 4500 recently......... Using it as 2ch only for now, loving the sound. Plays perfectly , only the cabin will need some polishing..... Would it make a difference plugging my tt in the unswitched plug in the back of the amp? Also should i have it checked for caps etc? Previous...
  2. N

Onkyo GX-3 Console Stereo System

Hi, i have the following turntable which is supposed to have been part of a stereo system too. Its onkyo cp100. . Can you tell me if your tonearm is aftermaket? Looks exactly the same except for the tonearm. My tonearm is not so good at all.
  3. N

What TT's do you folks have

Hi there, i own the following Onkyo CP-100A. Does any kind sir have any info to give me about it? Cant find anything online. Is the arm as cheap as i feel it?
  4. N

Help Choosing Cartridge.

This has to be it. Many many thanks tubewade you are the man and i am a big noob!! Thank you! Is it any good?
  5. N

Help Choosing Cartridge.

Actually, i read an old message in a greek forum where one guy was offering me the same turntable (JVC JL A20) with a Shure M70b mounted. So i started digging. Mine must have been an OEM cartridge maybe? Just found this : http://www.lencoheaven.net/forum/index.php?topic=19569.0 No plastic lugs...
  6. N

Help Choosing Cartridge.

Well finally, it has to be Shure M70B cartdridge!!! Just found it while googling. Thanks for the answers, guess i'll buy 1-2 needles and a headshell to mess around!
  7. N

Help Choosing Cartridge.

Hi and thanks for the answer.I've removed the cartridge already but it is all black with no markings , a sticker must have come off. From the shape it has to be a Shure M75 just not a M75cs for sure. . Could you tell me your opinion on which cartridge (from the ones i own) is the best...
  8. N

Help Choosing Cartridge.

HI there folks i'm Nick and this is my first post. I own 2 turntables. A JVC JL A20 and aN Onkyo cp100a. The jvc is my new one as the Onkyo didnt have anti skate and i couldnt swap cartridges (good reason isn't it????). The JVC came with a Shure M75 if i am correct (help needed identifying...
  9. N

What Record Are You Hearing Now?

Slayer-South Of Heaven
Back
Top Bottom