Search results

1. no17

Sansui CA-3000 ... with tubes !!

As I said , , the modification is after the volume output. . ( So full , not only phono )
  2. no17

It is fully serviced and recaped. It is in factory condition :) with an ad on... :) The guy who serviced it , is a long time member here with many postings about servicing equipment. https://audiokarma.org/forums/index.php?members/east-electro.172641/ But, I get what you are saying..
  3. no17

Sorry , no schematics . Yes, it sounds good, but as I said I use mostly others. It will end to be decor.
  4. no17

The tubes report
  5. no17

So, I have several Sansuis . I mostly use the G901 and CA-2000 . I bought also a CA-3000 a couple of years ago just to see it ( I prefer the ca-2000 looks and volume knob). I gave the ca-3000 for restoration ( recap etc ) and I found out..... that there is an add on with tubes .. !! after the...
  6. no17

Pioneer pl-530 wrong voltage .. big damage?

yes, it is the 560 the ebay link is from where I bought it
  7. no17

Pioneer pl-530 wrong voltage .. big damage?

Damn.. I bought a TT Pioneer pl-560 and I forgot that it was 110V. ( 220 here ) .. Anyone here that can tell if the damage can be very bad (parts burned that can not be found or fixed )? I will take it tommorrow to a repair shop . Just wanted an opinion today.. No way to be only a fuse. The...
  8. no17

Show Me Your Sansui!

One more piece of art to my collection. I found it in near mint condition with the original box. G901DB Big monster 160W/Ch Many Sansuis now ! :)
  9. no17

I want to buy a pre from EBAY / Texas not shipping internationally

There is the ebay global shiping program that not all sellers know how it works. Ebay takes care of the international shipping thing. That's why I asked. And thank you for your help. + I have a very high feedback to prove that I am a top buyer.. +and for sure the "only US" first sale didn't work...
  10. no17

4 hours left. This is my facebook http://webawards.com . If by luck there is someone that we have a common friend I can send you the money to bid and receive it for me. Thank you.l
  11. no17

From the first time he listed it. I asked again 2 days ago. No answer.
  12. no17

I want this pre amp but the seller says " SHIPPING WILL BE $65 TO THE CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES ONLY! " . I am in Athens Greece. I messaged him and asked him if he can ship it to me - with extra cost- or use the Ebay global shipping program. I got no answer . Any ideas? Thank you ...
  13. no17

ca-2000 on ebay

This is not mine ! The previous auction ( that was not paid ) ended around $250 if I remember well. Bids are low at the moment. I can't buy it cause he doesn't ship it to my country. Any reason that I don't see why is this going so low ? I removed the ebay link- sorry
  14. 3

Zachry dd-5000
  15. 1

Zachry dd-5000
  16. 2

Zachry dd-5000
  17. 4

Zachry dd-5000
  18. no17

Show Me Your Sansui!

At last I found them and bought them BA 3000 CA 3000 TU 9900 TU 7700 SR 5090 SC 5110 SC 3110 SDV 550r cd player SS20 plus two vintage sansui record cleaners unboxed I will give them for restoration
  19. no17

Westmore speakers/ Peerless drivers

Hi, I can not find info about these speakers anywhere. Prob '70s. Westmore model KO-8 Does anyone ever heard of them? Thank you !
Back
Top Bottom