Search results

1. Rush2112

Dual 1225

Hmm, I wish I knew what was wrong it it. I got the platter off and was looking at it. I have no idea whats going on in there. Seems like all the electrics are alright I guess. When You bring the tone arm over it gives a click and the thing kinda hums. Im gonna take it to the local repair, my...
  2. Rush2112

Dual 1225

Thanks guys, I'll definatley see what I can do, thanks again
  3. Rush2112

Dual 1225

Trashpicked a turntable in decent shape. Its badged as a Sylvania(sp) but on the table it says its a Dual 1225... Is this worth getting worked on? Its in decent shape but the platter wont spin, and I dont know how to fix it. The platter just dosent ull off like the other turntables I fart...
  4. Rush2112

"Very Rare" Pioneer CS-903 ...

Ha, I have a pair of 703's, and I really Like em. Have em hooked up to a SX-3700, I have them with a pair of Realistic Mach Ones. I would never get rid of em. Like you said, there not advents or cerwin vegas, but I want a pair of 903s!
  5. Rush2112

Today's Rock and Roll Playlist

Rush- 1st LP Goin to see them at the spectrum when they come to philly in june. Its gonna be awesome!
  6. Rush2112

Who uses a Pioneer equalizer?

Are the SG-9's harder to find then the SG-9500 and the 9800? I notcied that more people have them than the SG-9s. I use mine all the time, whenever i dont use the eq i feel like i am missing out on something
  7. Rush2112

Jbl L-100

Hmmm, Wonder if any of my other trashpicked items are any good....
  8. Rush2112

Jbl L-100

Sure i gotta take the pictures, and ill post em
  9. Rush2112

Jbl L-100

Naw man. Like I said I really dont know anything about JBL's.
  10. Rush2112

any avid owners out there

Ah! I just saw a pair of avids at a thrift store for like ten bucks! Looked like an eight inch woofer, 2 ways. But there were tweets on the left and right. I thought they were pretty unique. Thought they were just junk though!
  11. Rush2112

Jbl L-100

Today, I trash picked a pair of JBL Speaks. I really don;t know a thing about them. Both woofers are in good shape and so are the tweets. On one the mid is split down the middle. Someone spray painted them black and the covers are missing. Should I just throw these back out? I havent...
  12. Rush2112

Video Disk Player

I have this RCA video disk player. Not the big Laser Disk, these use needles and the disks look like vynl. I dont know what is wrong with the player. I plug it in and it turns on. In the display it flashes an "L' witch I assumes means that it is having trouble loading the disk. Is the...
  13. Rush2112

Realistic 8-Track motor

I have a Realistic AM/FM/ 8-Track reciver, the motor in the 8-track is bad. I have taken this unit to a bunch of repair shops, but they cant find a motor to replace it. I know this unit is nothing speacial, but it was part of my grabdmother system and I want to keep it going. I have the CAT...
  14. Rush2112

Anyone know about Optimus 800s?

I have a couple pairs of Realistic speakers. I have a pair of Optimus-50's, they have a twelve inch woofer, three ways. They sound pretty good. I have em linked up to all my other realistic stuff.
  15. Rush2112

Help me identify these speakers please

Ya know, theres a pair of these speaks on the local craigslist acually.
  16. Rush2112

Pioneer SX-1250 $450

Thanks for the imput, I think I might make my way over there soon.
  17. Rush2112

Pioneer SX-1250 $450

How much do people usually pay for these? Sounds like a screaming deal to me. Looks really nice, and the guy even played it for me at his shop. Worth $450?
  18. Rush2112

Anyone know what these are?

Any good?
  19. Rush2112

Anyone know what these are?

http://southjersey.craigslist.org/ele/479563260.html Worth 30 bucks?
  20. Rush2112

Pioneer PL-L30

I belive that is the turntable I found sitting on the trash the other day. Listen to this story guys, driving down the street I see a nice big ol' trash pile so I pull over and start looking for old car parts and stereo equipment, and I see a blue and white Pioneer box! I pulled it out of the...
  21. Rush2112

My office system is finally complete!

I have finally reached some sort of hi fi in the computer room. I have my Pioneer SX-838 Reciver in there, hooked into 2 Lafayete Criterion Floor speakers (Three ways, 12 inch woofer, horn mid, 1inch tweet), and two Infinity SS-2001 speakers. I have a JVC Dual deck, along with a nice JVC tt...
  22. Rush2112

State of audio in chain stores

Theres one right near here, called the flea market. Its the only place where I might find something worth buying.
  23. Rush2112

VCR's

Cool, thought four head were alright, shows how much I know about vcrs.
  24. Rush2112

VCR's

Really I havent seen em. Over the summer I have picked up four or five VCRS, all that video, mono stuff. I guess I should just open my eyes some more.
  25. Rush2112

XRT2K Speakers

Mabye one day I will win the lottery and have a set of em. They sure do look amazing. Gotta say, I dont think that my CS-703 pioneers would stand a chance against those. I thought I had okay stuff!
Back
Top Bottom