Search results

1. dapbmw

Black Sony STR-6060 (STR-6000) rebuild..

You should get my Japan market Technics wireless FM1 turntable it has a built in fm transmitter set at 70mhz which is a japan fm band
  2. dapbmw

Check my work...DIY Aragon 24k power supply

i need one myself, can you help me with the walk thru and i'll need one of those pcb's you made.
  3. dapbmw

Dual 601 Start and Return Issues

Deoxit for mechanical issues is a big no no omg
  4. dapbmw

Simple AU-505 hack for better top end.

Your schematic shows the F-2001 board which is filter block board, your version of the 2001 board is different from mine. IDK how many versions of the board the 505 had mine was a later one, as C809/810 is 47uf 16v already.
  5. dapbmw

Leestereo's Restoration/Upgrade of a Sansui AU-555A

Why 42V only? the rails are 60v or 30v on the amp board? , unless it's a typo error, Lee?
  6. dapbmw

My DIY Sanken SP-40W replacement (on the cheap)

Can you or Elnaldo make a simple drawing layout. Some of us are not good at interpreting a schematic. I’ll try this on a breadboard first so a simple layout illustration would be nice.
  7. dapbmw

5000x Recap

2N3440 is beefier.
  8. dapbmw

Help needed Accuphase P-266 / C-222

I would not replace any original capacitors on the C222 or P266. I have a nice desktop Leader LCR tester and tested off circuit with and without load and ran signal tests 100hz, 1KHZ and 10Khz, esr and ohm values still the are low and they all within specs and are even better than new Elna...
  9. dapbmw

MAC 4100 custom 3/4" solid walnut case-now to find the right vol knob...

Beveled cut cabs like the ones from the factory would be more MAC like.
  10. dapbmw

AU-505 restore project

They are BCE!
  11. dapbmw

Luxman L-85V rebuild

Did you make extra boards?
  12. dapbmw

Better than Nichicon UPW --> UPM (for restorations)

UPW and UPM are for switching power supplies so it's not really recommended for vintage gear power supply sections unless it is a switching power supply design. I use UKT UVR, UKL, UVY and Panasonic FC for power supply sections
  13. dapbmw

McIntosh MC275 MK VI Clone

Patents expired a long time ago, so anyone in this world can make clones of it legally. Idk about the chassis case if it’s patented or not, if it is then it’s also over 50 years old. Macs maybe Still assembled in NY state but some of Their parts are sourced from China, since all these large...
  14. dapbmw

rotel ra 1312

Same issue but not a ground wire loose, used to work fine before until now mine has new outputs and a recap job and it was fine, idk what is causing the relay to come in and out of protection like every few seconds.
  15. dapbmw

Kenwood L-07M Restoration (1)

I have a large ultrasonic cleaner so I just soak pcb’s there for 30 mins with an electronics cleaning solution and it softens all the glue and removes corrosion so everything is spotless. Also can I ask you if you can scan your service manual and PM me a copy in pdf of jpg? Cheers!
  16. dapbmw

Accuphase P-266 vs. Accuphase P-300V

30 or 40 watts in class a mode.
  17. dapbmw

Kenwood L-07M II Issues

I picked up a pair of L07M Mk1 today. I plugged each one at a time to my 100 watt dbt and they relay just clicked on and off and light is just bright. Should I use a 150w bulb instead? Or do these amps have a soft start circuit and do not like DBT? Fuses are are intact on both units.
  18. dapbmw

HELP! Restoration Question Planar SR2100 Receiver like Marantz

Bob, I have the schematics but all the transistors are all Planar part numbers, would you have a list of what their equivalents are in the usual Motorola or Japanese types?
  19. dapbmw

Accuphase P-266 vs. Accuphase P-300V

I have both. P266 is much better sounding as it is a Class A amp.
  20. dapbmw

Super rare find today! Planar SR2100

If you saw my posts I found one on the curb missing the output transistors, can you take photos of the heatsink with the output transistors and what is the Motorola part number?
  21. dapbmw

I found one on the curb missing the output transistors and main filter capacitors. Can you please tell me the Motorola part number for the output transistors, better yet can you take a photo so I’ll work which side is npn and pnp? TIA Dave
  22. dapbmw

Hello Ben, do you still have it? I found one on the curb missing the output transistors and main filter capacitors. Can you please tell me the Motorola part number for the output transistors, better yet can you take a photo so I’ll work which side is npn and pnp? TIA Dave
  23. dapbmw

HELP! Restoration Question Planar SR2100 Receiver like Marantz

Sorry to hijack your thread but I picked one off the curbside and it’s missing the output transistors. Can you please tell the Motorola output transistor part numbers? Thanks in advance
  24. dapbmw

MAC1900 fm mono only

Unfortunately I do not have fm calibration equipment. I only have my dmm, scope. I do have a signal generator.
  25. dapbmw

MAC1900 fm mono only

That I don’t have unfortunately. Which components would cause the issue?
Back
Top Bottom