Search results

1. Fridge

Help with MA5100

I was given a MA5100 amp by a friend to clean up and refurbish. I am a newby at trouble shooting and can use some help. I recapped all electrolytics and some other caps in the audio path. The unit is only putting out about 4 wpc. I tested voltages throughout including all transistors. All...
  2. Fridge

Thorens TD124 problem

I recently acquired a Thorens TD124 with an SME 3009 tone arm from a work associate of my wife to clean up for him. The unit was filthy and tons of dirt and oxidation. I broke down the entire unit and spent days cleaning and polishing every part. Ordered all the rubber and a bushing set. Well...
  3. Fridge

Nikko Fam-12 dial cord help

Nikko FAM-12 Tuner, Does anyone have a service manual for this tuner. The stereo indicator lamp wont light up(lamp is good, 6.3v grain of wheat) and I need a stringing diagram. I unable to find the manual online.
  4. Fridge

Nikki Fam-12 dial cord help

Nikko FAM-12 Tuner:Well, as I was relamping, recapping and cleaning up this really nice sounding tuner I burnt the dial cord with heat gun,,,snap! Spent some time eyeing a re-string but just about frustrated. Does anyone have a service manual for this gem? Also found the stereo indicator lamp...
  5. Fridge

Toshiba SA-5000 help needed

I am recapping a my Toshiba SA 5000 and when I changed cap c505 something died or shorted out and the relay is not kicking in. No sound. Prior to changing that cap all was good. I am fairly new to this hobby and I do not have a good understanding of reading schematics. Could someone look over a...
  6. Fridge

Yamaha CR 620

Recapping and cleaning up an old Cr 620. All good, just noticed that 2 transistors on Main Circuit Board are Getting very hot. Signs of slight board burn around the heat sink. TR802, 803. CHecked Diodes and are good. Idle current is good as well. Is it normal for these transistors to get very...
  7. Fridge

Realistic STA-120B Parts

Hey out there! I have a Realistic STA-120B that I have owned since 1974. This thing is starting to fatigue-rightfully so. Does any have a service manual for one of these? Also I need 2 toggle switches to replace 2(1 broken and 1 getting ready to go). I can't seam to locate these parts loose. I...
Back
Top Bottom