Search results

1. Hunted11

putting together KLH 30

I have an extra set of drivers from some KLH 30's. I am building cabinets for them and am using the dimensions from a pair I have intack. I would like an opinion on using styrofoam insulation in the box instead of fiberglass. What are your thoughts? I have a boat load of 1" and 2" styrofoam.
  2. Hunted11

Radio Shack Mixer 33-1043

I am in need of a schematic for the 33-1043 mixer. Searched the web to no avail. I thought I had the user manual which usually has the schematic, but I do not and cannot find that online either. I hope someone can help.
  3. Hunted11

Need help with a GAS Thoebe.

I just acquired a Thoebe and channel A (left) is dead. I have the schematics that i received from nj pheonix. I am kind of at a loss here. If I plug headphones into the lower jack, both channels play through the headphones, the left is slightly weaker than the right. If I plug it into the...
  4. Hunted11

KLH 30 recap

Well I got the caps in for my 30's and decided to take them apart and just do it. I was amazed at the difference in the sound when I got done. Well worth it. Now I have to resecure the grills. I'm not getting too fussy with them as these were someones beaters and they were given to me...
  5. Hunted11

Cambridge Soundworks Model 6, grill removal

Just found a pair of model sixes on the side of the road. The cabinets are decent, hooked them up and their is no bass. The woofers are working but do not sound very good. I would like to know how to remove the grills to check the surround on the woofers. Also I want to pull the woofer and...
  6. Hunted11

Need transistor cross reference.

I'm trying to get an old inverter operating. I found a blown diode, and a bad transistor. The transistor is a Motorola SJE 2124. TO-220 case pin coniguration is B C E and it is an NPN. I cannot seem to find anything on that transistor. The inverter is a tripp lite PV-500 FC. I know it is...
  7. Hunted11

TCD-300 drive belts.

I am in need of the drive belts for my Tandberg TCD-300 the part #'s are 994108-tcd300 for the capstan belt and 994109-tcd300 for the counter belt. I did a google search and found nothing. Does anyone kno where I can get them??
  8. Hunted11

caps for MC 2100, blows fuse

I have a Mac MC 2100 that keeps blowing the fuse. I have tested the outputs, the rectifiers and they all seem to be OK. The power supply caps are giving me 2 different readings. I am testing them with a multimeter, I know that is not the best way but one is giving me a 4k ohm resistance. I...
Back
Top Bottom