Search results

1. S

DS2000 is a great guy to deal with

Tim @Ds2000 and I worked out a deal for his Onkyo Scepter 5001 speakers and it was a pleasure. Tim is a very honest and VERY fair guy to deal with. Very knowledgeable as well. His equipment is top notch and if it's been repaired, restored or upgraded, you can rest assured it was done RIGHT.
  2. S

Onkyo TX-8500 no power

I just purchased an Onkyo TX-8500 from a guy, knowing it had this issue. He said he was using it as he normally had for the last 8 years and it suddenly stopped working. Now it won't power on. I purchased it to replace some parts on my working unit, but after seeing the immaculate condition...
  3. S

Heavy duty banana cables and plugs

does anyone have any experience with these cables? If so are they any good and can you tell me a fair price I should pay a guy for a gently used set? Thank you!64AA7587-C584-48DC-A8EE-2D8483C98A94 by Steve Vesci posted Jun 9, 2018 at 9:51 AM C35E12F2-A8B8-440E-8A7E-102918FF0B6D by Steve Vesci...
  4. S

RS Steve is a great seller

bought a fisher 400 from RS Steve. His description was very informative and 100% accurate. His price was excellent and he took the time to package the unit very well. Arrived from Florida to NJ without any issues. Buy from him with confidence. Communication is also excellent.
Back
Top Bottom