Search results

1. healeylvr

Hi MacGyver I was searching posts about restoring AR speakers I have 4 pairs so far and read...

Hi MacGyver I was searching posts about restoring AR speakers I have 4 pairs so far and read your thread about AR-4x very helpful but what interested me as much was your profile picture it appears to be a Austin Healey a 100-6 if I'm not mistaken I have a 57 purchased in 1970 and is a...
  2. healeylvr

The Idiot's Guide to Using DeOxit (revisited)

Took some time to read the entire thread but glad I did! I just finished cleaning my Marantz 2238 and it responded very well Thanks for the tutorial and comments here
  3. healeylvr

2238 problem

I own a 2238 receiver that has been my favorite for many years I've replaced dial lamps and cleaned controls with sucess. Afew days ago the selector switch suddenly stopped working. iremoved the covers and found that a small thin piece of plastic was protruding from the back of the switch.I slid...
  4. healeylvr

Ebay prices down!

Igot a email a few weeks ago supposedly from paypal the header and layout looked authentic but they wanted me to click a link and give information. I forwarded the email to paypal and they sent back a reply saying it was a fraud. I agree that the internet can be a dangerous place just learn to...
  5. healeylvr

PC as source component

I'm new to all this and simply running a cable from the speaker output on my pc to the aux input on my old marantz 2238 producing in my opinion good sound from the system. I know it's primitive but haven't got a clue about how to upgrade! I am using this to listen to radio streams and sites...
  6. healeylvr

marantz 2285b

I'm ready to change the lamps on my 2238 and found several threads here with plenty of information and sources just search lamp replacement in Marantz
Back
Top Bottom