Search results

1. aje123

Coral H3B ?

Hey all I been looking for a single tweeter Coral H3B Hard to find. Is there a good comparison replacement for these? They are 16 ohms to. Thanks
  2. aje123

Coral H-3B?

Hey all Anyone know where I can get a diaphragm for a Coral H-3B 16 ohm super tweeter?? Thanks
  3. aje123

Tweeter?

Hey all, I have a bad super tweeter. Where can I find one of these Fukuin tweeters? Thanks
  4. aje123

Chrysler CE-508 ???

Anyone know how to get these grills off? I’m curious to see the condition of drivers. As these do sound amazing! Thanks
  5. aje123

JVC vr5511 ?

Volume comes and goes. Cuts in and out and or is choppy? Any help greatly appreciated. Thanks
  6. aje123

Pioneer cs-522a ?

Anyone know where I can find a 10 inch woofer for these. I have 1 no good but the cabinets and grills mint. Thanks
  7. aje123

Pioneer CS-522A ?

Opinions on the CS-522A ? Sorry no pic but mint condition visually. Tweeters have slight surround rot, but still should be ok for a bit. Thanks
  8. aje123

Cerwin Vega D7 ??

Hey All Got a question. Why are some midrange speakers round and some octagon on the Cerwins? Is one an earlier model? And one newer? Thanks
  9. aje123

Pioneer SX-828

Always wanted 828, TOTL. Had fully rebuilt 1010, it was good. Picked up 828, needs 2 knobs. I just serviced the knobs, got leds on order. It seems there is a ton of small bulbs in it. What voltage are the indicator bulbs? Most bulbs I ever seen in a receiver. Thanks
  10. aje123

Mystery Speakers??

11. aje123

Technics T-500 schematic

Hey all I recapped a mess with these. Covered in tar. Can’t remember wiring, could have been wrong when I got but sounded good. Any one where to get a schematic for these? the reason I’m asking is the 8 ohm super tweeters were wired in series, but that makes the load 16 ohms? Correct...
  12. aje123

Capacitors ?

Bought these by mistake a bit ago. What can they be used for? Thanks
  13. aje123

Technics T-500

Here is the factory version of crossover. Then there is my version. These sounded great as stock. I just need to source some CTS tweeters yet.
  14. aje123

Sansui SP-200 ??

I opened one SP-200 to get cap values. Bought films, other one different values??? I never seen THIS?? Both are original factory? Any clues?
  15. aje123

CTs phenolic tweeters ?

Why small magnet? Can I use for the bigger magnet replacement ? I picked up another set of speakers for parts. Have CTS tweeters I need but smaller magnets ! Can I use these in place of the larger magnet ones? Thanks
  16. aje123

Dynaco M25X ?

Anyone have these ? Or anyone have experience with them. I picked up a pair mint and sound Amazing ! Seems they were pre A25. Thanks
  17. aje123

Sansui SP-5500 ?

Hey all Anyone know how to repair the surrounds on these higher midrange ? See pic They still work and sound great! But the surrounds are broken in some spots from drying out. I did put a sealer on them from Simply Speakers. Thanks
  18. aje123

Sansui Sp-5500 Score!

Just scored a pair of Sansui so 5500. Heavy SOB Sound awesome! But I am going to re cap them with film caps. As I do all my good speakers. Anyone have these? Going to be powering with a G7700 Sansui. Thanks
  19. aje123

Sansui- Match the veneer and finish

Hey all Anyone have insight on matching veneer repairs on Sansui SP-5500,2500,3500 Seems they are lighter wood color and lacquered? Thank you
  20. aje123

Sony STR-7055 Little Powerhouse!

Hey all just picked this guy up a few weeks ago. It worked well but needed service as was in use in garage filled with sawdust. But was in great visual condition. Fully serviced it, All new Led bulbs This thing sounds Amazing! Wish it was the bigger 7065 but hey I got a good deal on it...
  21. aje123

Technics T-500??

Where can I find a schematic of the crossover? Look at this mess from factory. Thanks
  22. aje123

Technics T-500 ??

Picked up a set of T-500 Technics speakers. Re foamed woofers, but guy said super tweeters out on both. The cabinets are great condition, grills a bit fragile. Anyone have experience with these? Seem quite rare? What brand of woofers they used? I know kabuki! But not always...
  23. aje123

JVC Nivico 5003??

Hey all, I have an issue with this receiver. I put on for a bit all is good works perfect. Then all of a sudden the volume goes low on both channels, then goes off. I unplug wait like 10 minutes then plug in,plays for 5 minutes then does same. it’s a real nice stereo even got wooden...
  24. aje123

Pioneer pl-560?

Anyone know what this is? It was a casualty when stripping the 560. I need to replace it. Is it a npn transistor ? Thanks
  25. aje123

Sansui G-7700

My g7700 been working great. Today went to listen and crackling on right channel?? What could it be? Something easy ? This has not been used much its whole life. ? Thanks
Back
Top Bottom