Search results

1. J

Denon DP 300F Belt Driven Turntable

Another update: I am loving this table... I think I might be developing a new obsession with the vinyl medium...
  2. J

I definitely will, I think now I just need to amass some more vinyl then I'll start to upgrade all my equipment, starting with some new speakers( I'm using some very mediocre Technics SB-LX10's) then I'll get a new cart.
  3. J

Well that's good to know, I bought mine bone stock, mostly because I am very new to vinyl, and I already know that I love it, so I figured I would buy something that would last. I think it sounds very good with the stock cartridge. I am mostly using headphones right now, but only because my...
  4. J

Update: just got it all set up! This table was a breeze to set up, and it sounds amazing so far, and the automatic function works very good! I just have put on some arctic monkeys AM, and it is unreal. I am totally blown away, and for $200?!? It's probably the best deal running.
  5. J

Hey guys! This thread is the reason I bought this table! Very helpful and informative. I bought mine off of Best Buy for $200, witch, by what I've seen, is a killer deal. I am extremely new into vinyl so this will be my first real turntable. It is set to come in 2 days, and I'm so happy! I...
Back
Top Bottom