Search results

1. K

DAPS

After doing a bit of researching of the Sony NW45 and a few other daps I decided to try out the Pioneer XDP 30r. Does anyone in the forum have any hands on experience with this? Just curious if there is anything I need to be concerned with that I don't know about while I wait on it to arrive...
  2. K

1050SX Main Power Switch

The main power switch on my 1050 has a soft, "cushy" feel to it when switching on and off now. It works but it has gotten a softer feel in comparison to the other switches on the front. Is it possible to replace the switch or is it a better idea to just look for spare parts from another receiver?
  3. K

Best recommendation for vintage receiver?

Looking for a reputable (high quality) DAC to play back higher rez files from my PC on to a vintage receiver. Nothing that will break that bank but am of the understanding that there are a number of budget based DAC's that might do the trick for me?
  4. K

Hooking PC to vintage receiver help?

Hi all, just thought I would see if anyone could lend any advice. I recently acquired and serviced a Pioneer SX 1050 receiver. Hooked everything up and it sounds wonderful. I have my turntable routed through an external pre-amp and then into the AUX input of the receiver. Again, that and...
  5. K

Columbus Ohio repair/restoration?

Hi all, I apologize if I should have posted elsewhere or could have found the information elsewhere but I have a Pioneer SX 1050 that I just obtained last week and would like to find a reputable person in the Columbus, OH area that can look at it and take care of anything that needs to be done...
  6. K

Pioneer SX 1050 cleaning

Hi all, I just posted in another thread in that I just obtained a really nice SX 1050. There is a faint smoke smell in the wood casing, only if you get your nose close to it and let's face it I think you'd be hard pressed to find very many households back in the day that didn't have at least...
  7. K

Pioneer PL-71 headshell question

Hi everyone, I just became a proud owner of a PL-71 table and was wondering if anyone knew which headshell type Pioneer used for this table? I only ask because I would like to look into getting another one or two in order to house extra cartridges I'd like to have on hand (thinking Nagaoka MP...
Back
Top Bottom