Search results

1. Indycar

Vinyl only spin list

Love Jacobs Ladder and Natural Science on the Vinyl . . . :music::thumbsup:
  2. Indycar

Vinyl only spin list

3. Indycar

M&K v90 subwoofer dead - a lil help?

I have the goods on the way. Stay tuned!
  4. Indycar

Thanks. I'll need to revisit this tonight. Thanks for the hand holding!
  5. Indycar

I'm probably doing something wrong - just finding 'obsolete' https://www.digikey.com/products/en/capacitors/ceramic-capacitors/60?k=&pkeyword=&pv13=40&FV=c000c,380014,ffe0003c,4039aa&mnonly=0&newproducts=0&ColumnSort=0&page=1&quantity=0&ptm=0&fid=0&pageSize=25 EDIT: I'm struggling to find a...
  6. Indycar

Using "The Google" - this is the only one I'm finding? http://www.jameco.com/z/DC-1-25-Capacitor-Ceramic-Disc-0-1-micro-F-25V-plusmn-20-37-_151116.html
  7. Indycar

Winner winner, chicken dinner! Photos compliments of a very generous inmate here who pulled out his MK90 amp and took photos. How is this spec expressed? IE: .1Z 25v ? And a slight hijack. I believe I've fried the woofer resistors in my DQ 10's. I will test them tomorrow - not the first...
  8. Indycar

What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Kathleen Edwards - Asking For Flowers.
  9. Indycar

Vintage gear that makes you say "Wow"...

Yes they did! And WOW :thumbsup::bowdown: What a setup! Well Done, Sir!
  10. Indycar

Yes - my album copy of COS has the city notes. BTW - Awesome pic of Lerxst .... brought to you by Omega :bowdown:
  11. Indycar

Ohh! You HAD to go there! (And so glad you did!) Ah Leah - LOVE that song! Thanks for bringing it to the front burner - gotta dig that one out! Donnie had quite the outfit!
  12. Indycar

most creative album covers

Supertramp - Crime of the Century
  13. Indycar

Vinyl only spin list

14. Indycar

The Prefect Weapon (2016) A colossal Steven Seagal Turkey

Not a huge Tom Arnold fan off the screen - but he was pretty critical of Seagal in 2001 (when Exit Wounds was made) saying that Seagal had stands in the the fight scenes and could not do the scenes. He was brutal. I can't find it, but did find this, which is :rflmao::rflmao: Too Funny:
  15. Indycar

Vintage gear that makes you say "Wow"...

sqlsavior - what are we looking at ?
  16. Indycar

Your fav detective on either screens?

Amazon's Bosch Renewed for Season 4, Well Ahead of Season 3 Premiere http://tvline.com/2016/10/17/bosch-renewed-season-4-amazon/
  17. Indycar

Your fav detective on either screens?

Bosch has been renewed for seasons 3 AND 4 by Amazon!
  18. Indycar

Fargo

This. I was very skeptical about the TV series - hard to follow in The Coen Bros shadow. Silly me - brilliant series!
  19. Indycar

The Prefect Weapon (2016) A colossal Steven Seagal Turkey

I have to say, I never thought I'd admit that I liked a Seagal movie.* However - somehow I saw Exit Wounds and liked it. Even bought the DVD. Exit Wounds is second only to Under Siege in receipts. * No offense. His plots (to me) seem to be predictable - like he remakes the same story over and...
  20. Indycar

DCM Time Window 3 pair...value?

I bought a pair of these on ebay years ago (my first mistake - not seeing/hearing them before hand). They arrived and had a few blown drivers - tweeter and woofer or mid range IIRC - so the pair ended up having mismatched drivers. I was using them for a youth program, so they were fine for that...
  21. Indycar

Yea . . . My understanding is they're not around. Or the ones that were haven't turned up via The Google. M&K present day company does not have them. :( EDIT: I sent sent some SOS smoke signals to a fellow MK90 owner - let's see what he comes back with. :lurk:
  22. Indycar

Drew - HA! I use such technical terminology - the joints need re-flowed - as you identified in your post. The other isn't as obvious from the photo. >What I meant was the legs have become unsolidered. The power input is the upper right corner of the board - the red and tan wires @ led1. I do...
  23. Indycar

Might have an issue with the Ceramic disk capacitor. Looks like part of the ceramic that had printing on it is missing.
  24. Indycar

Both fuses check out fine :) Resistors read 526 and 528. ( rated as 500Ω 5% 5W) I had a bit of a go with testing traces. I did get a zero reading for one trace on each resistor. To be sure, should I first remove resistor and test again, or re solder those legs and retest. I may have mentioned...
Back
Top Bottom