Search results

1. richartistic

Kyocera D-801 Cassette Deck will play but will not Rewind or Fast Forward

Hi Guys, I just purchased a Kyocera D-801 and the cassette will play the tape but it doesn't Fast Forward and it will not Rewind. Any suggestions? I have heard that this may be the idler wheel or the belts themselves. Help as to how to replace any or all would be greatly appreciated. Thank...
  2. richartistic

Bozak 302 Mid Century Speakers

I found a nice pair of Bozaks locally today. I'm pretty sure they are the 302 Models. They have grill cloth all the way around. Top, sides and bottoms are all plywood with the top and the bottom veneered in Birch or Maple. Pretty decent condition overall. These are solid and fairly heavy...
  3. richartistic

Looking for plans for the famous JBL Metregon Speaker System

Greetings fellow AudioKarma members. I am looking to locate the original plans for the world famous JBL Metregon Speaker System that JBL sold back in the 1950s and 1960s. I have been able to locate many nice photos of the system however I need some specs on the cabinetry (specific sizes of...
  4. richartistic

New OLD Chrysler CE-509 Loudspeakers

Hello, Just today I fell upon a pretty fair deal for some vintage loudspeakers. They are manufactured by Chrysler Speaker in Japan. My educated guess is that they are vintage late '60s or early '70s. They are very large and very heavy. Measuring 37 7/8" in height. They are 15 3/4" deep and...
Back
Top Bottom