Search results

1. Nacho1

The Official KEF 105 Owners Registry

What's up, 105 owner here. Love these speakers, these British beauties sure make my salsa sound so damn good! Serial number 1167/1168 A&B.
  2. Nacho1

Stonehenge ii help.

What's up, I have a pair of stonehenge ii and I'm trying to find out if the woofers are original. I would really appreciate if some can i.d my woofers. Here are pics of what's stamped on the magnets. Thanks in advance. :)
  3. Nacho1

Fostex speakers

What's up Bato's. I picked these guys up the other day but I can't find any info on line about them. I purchased them from the original owner. He said he purchased the speakers in the mid 90's in Milan paid $900 for the pair back then. Anybody have info on these speakers ? Thanks. FOSTEX...
  4. Nacho1

Rca speakers

Fresh surrounds on all 4 woofers. Installed today. Now what is a pair worth?
  5. Nacho1

Rca speakers

What's up vatos! I just picked these guys up for free. They all need new woofer surrounds. What is the value of these? They compare them to the top shelf onkyo speakers I read. Looks like surrounds are going to be a pain to find.
  6. Nacho1

day. Preamp and amp

Hello, everybody. I picked these guys up in a garage sale the other day.They are both in good working order and they sound fenominal. They are audionics preamp bt2 and amp cc2. Anybody know the value on this combo.? Thanks in advance.
  7. Nacho1

NAKAMICHI reference slimline monitors....

I just picked up a pair for $40 bucks don't know much aboutthem but they sound pretty darn good with my onkyo 504m. I don't have any tube amps though.
  8. Nacho1

Speakers: What do you own?

Dahlquist DQ10/DQ1sub/DQ-MX1xover Dahlquist DQ30i Infinity rs2 Infinity rsiiib Klipsch chorus2 DBX SFX1 with control box DBX sf10 with control box Altec Santana Merlin 1b Polk audio monitor 11 Polk audio sda 1c Pioneer quartet 70 Pioneer hpm 60 Pioneer hpm 40 Dcm tf400 Ar 14 Bose 601-ii :music:
  9. Nacho1

Rare and Seldom Seen Speakers

Pioneer quartet 70
  10. Nacho1

Acoustiflex suggestions?

My acoustiflex model 12 are different :dunno:
  11. Nacho1

Rare and Seldom Seen Speakers

I have the model 14 sorry model 12:)
  12. Nacho1

Dahlquist/klipsch

s/n are 00595 and 00628 on my dq10's.
  13. Nacho1

Dahlquist/klipsch

I did the trade I'm very happy with the dq10s also the dbx sf10 I also have a pair of dbx sf1 the big boys. These dq10 are in mint condition new surrounds on the woofers re capped low serial numbers too! I think they date back to 74! Thanks again for your replies!
  14. Nacho1

Dahlquist/klipsch

I forgot to add that I'm also getting a pair of dbx sf10 with "the control box" all original with new surrounds on the woofers plus the dq10's. I do have a sub I can add if i need a little more low end on the dq10s. I was in a hurry earlier this morning. Thanks.
  15. Nacho1

Dahlquist/klipsch

Hello everyone I was thinking of trading my Klipsch klf 30s for a pair of dahlquist DQ 10 without the subwoofer or EQ that goes with the sub which is available. What do guys think? I've never heard the dq10 I listen to classic rock some pop and Latin music :dunno: thanks for your replies in...
  16. Nacho1

Goodwill/SA/Thrift Store Discussions & Finds

I think this is my best score so far. 4 yes 4:biggrin:KLF 30 a elite pioneer receiver and multi CD player all for $80!:banana::banana::rockon:
  17. Nacho1

Allied 2385

There's a pair of Jensen model 4 I can pick up for $35 the pair that have the sonodome tweets but need surrounds on the woofers not sure what to do.
  18. Nacho1

Allied 2385

Found a horn on yabe local but can't pick up until the 31st:thumbsdown:
  19. Nacho1

Allied 2385

Yesterday after work I disconnected the leads to the Tweeter and I think I pulled a little bit too hard and broke one of the leads to the Tweeter :thumbsdown: so now I need to Horn and the Sono Dome tweeter. I do have a pair of tweeters that are just laying around but they are Infinity Emmett...
  20. Nacho1

Allied 2385

Same direction but there is a lot of construction going on!:thumbsdown:
  21. Nacho1

Allied 2385

Found one but 1hr away one-way.
  22. Nacho1

Allied 2385

Pics.
  23. Nacho1

Allied 2385

I believe all the drivers are Jensen.
  24. Nacho1

Allied 2385

Picked them up and one of the the mid horn is dead and xover also dead. Cabs look good can use a good cleaning. The one that is working sound good not sure if these are keepers though. Thanks for the replies.
  25. Nacho1

Allied 2385

Good morning, I can pick the pair up for $40 but I won't be able to audition them also it's a 1hr drive one way. Are they worth it? They look to be in good condition.:dunno:
Back
Top Bottom