Search results

1. SoundOfMySol

It's raining here in Cleveland, a good time to say 'hello'

I couldn't take it any longer... I got out of town and am heading to SXSW in austin, TX for a week or so. I'd say I've been collecting vinyl heavy for about 5 years?
  2. SoundOfMySol

Well hey there Akron! Totally guilty as charged. I did leave you a bunch of Herb Alpert & His Tijiuana Brass Whipped Cream albums though...
  3. SoundOfMySol

The members have spoken! The AK Member of the Year, for 2016 is...

Congratulations Chris! As a new member you went out of your way to ensure that I felt welcomed. You're an outstanding ambassador for this group and the award is well-deserved!
  4. SoundOfMySol

Hello from Cleveland Oh, West Side

Welcome from another Clevelander! I just joined myself about a week ago. :)
  5. SoundOfMySol

Today's INDIE Playlist

6. SoundOfMySol

Columbus! Hey neighbor! I've got lots of friends down your way....Columbus is a great city. Thanks for the welcome!
  7. SoundOfMySol

Does anyone have knowledge of mid century modern Symphonic turntable?

Yes. I've been there. Both locations. As a matter of fact, it's where I bought my Marantz. Thanks!
  8. SoundOfMySol

That's all incredibly helpful info. The first thing I would have done would be to plug it in. Yikes. I really really appreciate the information. Thank you!
  9. SoundOfMySol

Thanks so much for the reply! It's pretty cheap so I may pick it up and make it my first project maybe? It's just so cool even if it takes me a while. I really appreciate the feedback!
  10. SoundOfMySol

Vinyl only spin list

11. SoundOfMySol

Post your photography!!

Definitely post when get some pics along with your shot details. I'd be anxious to see. Good luck!
  12. SoundOfMySol

Vinyl only spin list

Moscow Mules are my #1 but this is a Morrison Mule named after the man himself.... made with bourbon instead of vodka! Cheers
  13. SoundOfMySol

I've come across a beautiful mid-century modern Symphonic brand unit. Looks to be a Model 1262. Not exactly hi-fi but still really kitschy and cool. Info on the net is sorely lacking and I was just curious if anyone has come across this or knows anything about them? It looks just like this pic...
  14. SoundOfMySol

from Russia with love :)

Welcome from another new member :) Everyone here has been super friendly so far so I thought I'd join in.
  15. SoundOfMySol

Vinyl only spin list

Morrison and Morrison Mule
  16. SoundOfMySol

Vinyl only spin list

I absolutely LOVE Sarah Vaughan
  17. SoundOfMySol

What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

In light of Carole King's birthday yesterday, now spinning 'The City- Now That Everything's Been Said'. Light In The Attic pressing LITA136 First official vinyl reissue.
  18. SoundOfMySol

Music Related Books

I've just completed two great reads and highly recommend both: "I'll Take You There; Mavis Staples, The Staple Singers, and the March up Freedom Highway" by Greg Kot and "All Hopped Up and Ready To Go; Music From the Streets of New York 1927-1977" by Tony Fletcher
  19. SoundOfMySol

Post your photography!!

That does seem to be a trend, no? Audiophiles that are into photography. Interesting.
  20. SoundOfMySol

I welcome next year, haha! Thank you for the welcome :). Music is absolutely the language of the soul. Hence my screen name, which should read SoundOfMySoul but they limited me to 12 characters so I had to ditch the 'u'.
  21. SoundOfMySol

Buy and sell records? That sounds dangerous to me. :) As you can see, I show little restraint. Thank you for the info!
  22. SoundOfMySol

Ireland! On my bucket list of travel destinations. Thank you for the welcome. :) Welcome yourself as I see you're a new member also.
  23. SoundOfMySol

Thank you for the welcome!
  24. SoundOfMySol

Thank you for the welcome! Sorry for the delayed reply. I went down with the flu several days ago and just now managed to be upright again.
Back
Top Bottom