Search results

1. 7whales7

Todays METAL playlist

Ruesvelt Stefanowski? Has owed it for a few years now. He use to own Blondie's another crap hole! But I love those places. They have been doing a few shows here and there. There's a lot of other places in better areas. The Sanctuary in Detroit/ Hamtramk has a great underground metal scene. Check...
  2. 7whales7

Todays METAL playlist

Yes Heavy...it really sucks, Harpo's has a long history of great Shows, I've seen many there. And I've y lucky to never have had a problem there or in the surrounding area. As us native Detroiters or even Michiganders would say, " It's not a matter of if....it's when". I've considered myself...
  3. 7whales7

Polk Monitor vs Boston A series (and maybe DCM TF)

I know it's an old one, but a great thread. These are some of the more popular vintage speakers out there and all are available in my area and may yours. I've never owned a DCM product but have been curious. I have owned Polk and Bostons, they both sounded good. I really liked Monitor 7's with...
  4. 7whales7

Polk Monitor vs Boston A series (and maybe DCM TF)

I feel you there....I down sized house's and speakers. I still keep rescuing them though, My garage is losing space again! LOL.
  5. 7whales7

What TT's do you folks have

I don't know if I ever posted my other TT, it's a Luxman PD288. It needs some dialing in. I believe it's beyond my ability....it could be just my thoughts are wrong...LOL!I need to find a good turn table guy in Metro Detroit if anyone knows someone.
  6. 7whales7

Todays METAL playlist

We have Prong and Viovod playing here in Detroit at Harpo's next week... unfortunately Harpo's is in a really shitty area of Detroit...I grew up close as a kid. I've been there a lot back in the day. When a singer from a local punk band, The Feisty Cadavers got shot and killed out front many...
  7. 7whales7

What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Razor, I believe they are on the Canadian Mount Rushmore of music.... Triumph, Rush, Aldo Nova, and yes Razor... LOL. Violent Restitution is my fav. Great play!
  8. 7whales7

Thanks,you as well!
  9. 7whales7

Well winter isn't over quite yet.. LOL. We had the spring plants poking up,birds out, spring frogs croaking.....now they're really croaking... LOL. Let's get this over with already.
  10. 7whales7

Gotta run got hockey game tonight. For you guys that know me .... yes... I'm still getting it done! LOL! I'll catch up next time!Cheers!
  11. 7whales7

I wish I still had the Polk SDA'S for this Neurosis album, it's got some soundscapes.
  12. 7whales7

Aggros Ex Cro-Mags guitar player Parris Mayhew,pretty cool videos he makes also. Good NY gritty feel. It's Metal. They have a few good videos out there. Since I can't seem to figure out how to post videos anymore,( maybe that's a good thing...for you! LOL),you'll have to look them up yourself.
  13. 7whales7

ADS 780/2 vs others

Ask Richard So if he still has the parts to build you woofers. He built a pair from parts for my 1290's years ago, the original owner lost them in a move. They are correct and he was excellent! He was running low on parts then, you may have to search the auction sites.
  14. 7whales7

Todays METAL playlist

Good spin!
  15. 7whales7

Todays METAL playlist

Aggos, check it out since I can't seem to figure out how to post videos anymore... LOL. Ex Cro-Mags guitar player Parris Mayhew...they have a couple good ones out there that are great .
  16. 7whales7

Neurosis- The Eye of Every Storm
  17. 7whales7

Todays METAL playlist

Neurosis-The Eye of Every Storm.
  18. 7whales7

Official AK fishing thread

And so it begins! Earliest I've ever caught some Largemouth bass on a moving bait... Warm winter has got a few biting up here in Early March. They all go back in they aren't legal here till later in the year. Unfortunately not the pike or Muskie o way hoping for! LOL.
  19. 7whales7

why are the old fisher speakers worthless?

It depends on what "sound" your looking for? I personally have some old Fisher gear that I like for it's vintage sound, reminds me of when I first heard it when I was a kid at my Grandparents house. First "Good" Stereo I had ever heard. Yes, Warm, to some Muffled, Rolled Off,Etc. but I expect...
  20. 7whales7

He had a reputation for yelling at people, I believe he was a Sargent at one time. "Bust em Up Bob" was his nickname.... Jekyll and Hyde.
  21. 7whales7

He was in the Vietnam war also, he had a Pretty good military career in the Air Force as a pilot,etc . I always imagined a flashback painting "Pretty Little Trees...And Naplam!" LOL.
  22. 7whales7

Host-IX
  23. 7whales7

Good to see you guys also.
  24. 7whales7

Todays METAL playlist

Paradise Lost - Icon 30
Back
Top Bottom