Search results

1. T

Hk 730

Is there any cross referece on the transistorsn. I have boxes of them. And that would surly help. And have some old boards around.
  2. T

Recommended Modern Speakers

Monitor audio silver series. Unreal sound smooth bass. I run through a 2001 model year technics sa 1050 ex mosfett amp ...super sound. 3 years and still no desire to add anything. Just run the two for my theater. And blown away.
  3. T

Hk 730

Yes i will as soon as i get home. Give me a few hours. Ok
  4. T

Vsx 405. Stand by light dimming power fluctuaton. No power on

Working on a vsx 405 stand by lamp is comming on. But can see the lamp dimming hi and low from a power fluctuation. Transformers seem ok. Already changed large filter caps ..no relay clicking ...tapped on relay and clicks ..so replaced relay. No change. Also checked voltage regulators 3...
  5. T

Hk 730

Its a pretty simple board. ...but the series of transistors looks as though thats where my issue is. They do vary. And one shows shorted ...a board would be nice looks like soneone has installed a few 1/4 watt resistors at one point ...where 1/2 watt are called for. The values are correct. And...
  6. T

Hk 730

Thanks. Everything is ok on the power supply side. ....the power output transistors are ok. The transitors on the driver side must have a issue. Im gonna remove some and take a look. Its a simple board. All the resistors all in spec...i hope these tranistors are easy to locate i have tons but i...
  7. T

Hk 730

One of them did not have insulator only compound. As i said got it in pieces in a box. Found the last insulator. Same thing. Getting super hot on that one channel. Specs are the same on all componets on both sides. Only heating up on one side. ....im gonna microscope these solder flows yet...
  8. T

Hk 730

Yes has insulators. And they were in the correct spots. Hi fi engine schematics very poor couldnt read numbers for location. ...diode check all 4 ok.
  9. T

Hk 730

That pic does help they were in wrong spot. But still doing same thing. Only on one side of driver amp board. Even when powerd off. If i go to plug in driver board ill get a snap like cap discharge. Then power on blow fuse. ....
  10. T

Hk 730

Yes i ha have and there good ive actualy changed them. And when i did it smoked a resistor. Funny. When i changed them out the rear one got hot and the ceramic resistors ckracle they got so hot. Now its back to the front. When i plug the driver board in it blows the main fuse in back. And i...
  11. T

Hk 730

Ok so i got a hk 730 twin power. In peices and in boxes. All back in one piece. Not sure where the output transisters go in order on the heatsink. 2 red letters 2 black different part numbers. ....cant find any info. Also all caps done and a bunch of undered valued resistors changed ....and...
Back
Top Bottom