Search results

1. olyguy

Weekly Estate and Garage sale finds (pics)

Saturday morning, I browse the neighborhood sale across the way from my house, pull back into home at 10:30. Pull up facebook market and see spot what looks to be a McIntosh. I rush to the address and was amazed to find it still sitting in the same spot with a price of 150 for a c28. Crazy party...
  2. olyguy

Garrard 301 actual value?

where is this located
  3. olyguy

Garrard 301 actual value?

Well it does have a gray re$earch tonearm. It looks like a grease bearing table. I would pull the platter off and check the serial number. I bet its super early under 10,000. Easily worth the asking price.
  4. olyguy

Info on the Lorenz Kingdom Compass-1 Vintage HI-FI Speaker System?

I have a pair of 312 that were loaded into jbl c35 cabs. Amazing sound with my set system and all really. One of my keepers
  5. olyguy

wharfedale sfb/3 value

Paid 150 for mine. Needed reform. Ended up parting ways at about the same return
  6. olyguy

Billie Eilish Limited Edition - Echo Studio - High-fidelity smart speaker

Is this something I should open or keep NOS? Billie Eilish Limited Edition - Echo Studio - High-fidelity smart speaker with 3D audio and Alexa https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0939S1B5R/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_2Y60QKAHT229ZG3CP33D
  7. olyguy

Your best flips

I brought 4 pioneer 99a speakers for 80 bucks. Sold one pair for 750 the next day, then that night used the 750 to buy a Marantz 2600.
  8. olyguy

Lacey WA ends 5:30 PM jumbo Hamlin Wolverine vintage speakers

Sad I missed that turntable
  9. olyguy

(Heads Up) Estate Sale Brazilay console, Tannoy, Mcintosh, Empex, Empire!!!

Looking forward to seeing the ending price. I recently scored a JBL Console with McIntosh similar to this. Family posted on bid site, with buy it now option. I brought it within a few minutes of the listing and hard a cargo company picking it up the next day.
  10. olyguy

Vintage Console

I’m going to leave as is.
  11. olyguy

Vintage Console

I dont have any use for a r2r but it is a custom console with all the paper work.
  12. olyguy

Vintage Console

A mc power amp, tandberg 64x, thorens mk2, mx110
  13. olyguy

Vintage Console

Yes. The JBL C58 was a console you were able to select your own gear. The speakers are matching. However, I'm unsure if the reel to reel or thorens 124mk2. Replaced with higher valued items - Would cause for much of an issue overall?
  14. olyguy

Vintage Console

I recently got a jbl c58 console with c51 speakers. I'm thinking of replacing the original thorens mk2 with a mk1 and the reel to reel with a garrard 301. Would this hurt the value overall of this piece? I have all the doc for it.
  15. olyguy

Marantz 2600 for $7500....

Mine is untouched and working.
  16. olyguy

Marantz 2600 for $7500....

I won’t let mine go for under 7k. The 2600 is a keeper.
  17. olyguy

Does noting "selling for Parts or Restore only" have any meaning on eBay?

Untested- For parts or repair - gives protection to seller against bad buyers finishing for refunds do to something not “working”
  18. olyguy

Altec 14/19 look alike type

ive seen these floating around. What are they ?
  19. olyguy

Crazy Seattle Estate Sale full of tube gear - 2/23 and 2/24

I’m already parked outside waiting.
  20. olyguy

Stolen Telefunken 6SN7GTA

Update - I've reported the tubes as stolen and I won the ebay case against the buyer. The guy is Oscar Valencia "Tube Tech" in Belleville, NJ - Buys under electronix77 Sells under vascotube
  21. olyguy

No. The seller has a pair that he listed a while back. My tube isn't listed for sell yet.
  22. olyguy

The listing title was wrong on my part. It should of been listed as a mix lot - it was clear they were not 6sn7 from the image. The buyer (900 feedback) used all his offers until he reached the lowest amount allowed to be ok. I sent out package. I notice my mistake the next night and even try...
  23. olyguy

At least four tubes switched out for other tubes.
  24. olyguy

I had some tubes switched on me during an ebay return. Please keep an eye out for this tube.
  25. olyguy

Value of unfinished DIY Tube projects

I picked them up from an estate last year. I was just told some work and some don't by his son who wanted it all gone. I don't have any schematics to go with any of them - I did find his old postings on audioasylum so I have some notes.
Back
Top Bottom