Search results

1. jeffrowland

My LS3/5a - DIY Cabinet & more...

a new step... everything is ready for final assembly (:
  2. jeffrowland

thankU, GD70 (: dimension is BBC, and a few millimeters more in depth finishing, shellac with pad, with multiple coats and last two coats mixed with b-comp polyester
  3. jeffrowland

thank U, hjames (:
  4. jeffrowland

I've been working on it for several months and to get it done correctly I first had to complete the equipment in the garage. Now all I have to do is complete them (:
  5. jeffrowland

I'm back

iuhuuu ! (:
  6. jeffrowland

Any Fans of the Rogers LS3/5A?

sorry for the delay, but it's like we're always in the fan club :thumbsup: and soon I start my DIY LS3/5a cabinet.
  7. jeffrowland

Falcon Acoustics LS3/5A build

Yes, in fact that concerns the general plan it is not a problem. My question is directed to the use of thin bitumen sheets for the damping factor. The various images precisely show that the back and the front do not present any of bitumen sheet, however, on the back maybe it is possible to make...
  8. jeffrowland

in a reply there is one thing I want to know I'll take a thing that does not clear completely... if the original bbc wooden box inside has been treated or coated with tar.
  9. jeffrowland

Ya Ken, I run the same exact same insight. I have in my garage all you need to do chores with wood. Follow exactly the original project to the millimeter in thickness is that type of wooden
  10. jeffrowland

I understand that you studied a lot about the LS3/5a do you know a lot. In short I would like to take these components to build them in the most faithful way possible. There are three components: - MidWoofer - Tweeter - Crossover according to your knowledge about what it would be fair to point...
  11. jeffrowland

then if I understand it, the rectangular version is instead modified the square mounted behind the tweeter is the original one.
  12. jeffrowland

right... you are right, I try to look if there are references to the type :thumbsup: edit... found it!
  13. jeffrowland

Marantz CD94 RCA Fixing

TnxU Steven, It sounds like before :) :beerchug:
  14. jeffrowland

:dunno: i dont know 23a/b the B110 is a Mid-woofer to KEF and FB110 is a mid-woofer rebuilt by Falcon...
  15. jeffrowland

ah ok, :thumbsup: then perhaps you've taken the Original Kef B110 or FB110?
  16. jeffrowland

hi Ken, which cross you used 11 or 15Ohm? tnx
  17. jeffrowland

LS3/5a 11Ohm or 15Ohm

experts and builders, DIY Discussion / question the premise is that I am thinking to make a pair for me. :) the BBC introduced these speakers with crossover to 15 Ohm using the B110 Sp 1003 and T27 Sp 1032 of the KEF. What differences from the use of crossover 11Ohm?
  18. jeffrowland

Marantz CD94 RCA Fixing

TnxU Bob :beerchug:
  19. jeffrowland

Marantz CD94 RCA Fixing

DIY CD94 MKI - RCA Rear Panel Fixed is completed :) many tnx to: Steven and Bob :thumbsup:
  20. jeffrowland

Marantz CD94 RCA Fixing

work'n prog... type #A is not chassis ground but, is connect with #3 left neutral :idea: the #left neutral is the same with #2 right?
  21. jeffrowland

Marantz CD94 RCA Fixing

ingredients, RCA female 24Gold and connecting wires Van Den Hul. let's see if it comes out good work.
  22. jeffrowland

KEF T33 tweeter replacement for 104/2

I would like to add a consideration of some products that can be used for replacement. Some time ago I made the double pump/ in my car, using the standard receipts. I've made two versions with self-built crossover starting from simple components to a design by a dear friend expert in the field...
  23. jeffrowland

Lovers Kef 104/2

Never tried the Carver.? when I hold off the Jeff Rowland turn on the Carver ( M 1.5t ), I assure you that sounds really magically. :music: His its absolute power controls almost like jeff...
  24. jeffrowland

KEF 104/2 bass speaker options?

as I suspected, since in fact they lock each other. Are mounted in my last version of the cones and the great suspension is one in reverse soft membrane, one that remains intact over time. While smaller than the inside I have to change. ( small circular foam pieces, replacing... ) I have to...
  25. jeffrowland

KEF 104/2 bass speaker options?

No no, I'm sure I do not. I love my Kef, :) I was just trying to figure this bar to bring real results.
Back
Top Bottom