Search results

1. Martin 530

Rare, hard to find, uncommon Pioneer components

can anyone in this group tell me their impressions of the pioneer Z series? I have a Cz Hz 2 MZ. What do others think about this series from Japan ?
  2. Martin 530

Kenwood L-07M Restoration (1)

I realize this post is older. I have these also and need one repaired Can u help me ?
  3. Martin 530

Sanjib are the L-O7M still for sale ? I am ready to purchased

Sanjib are the L-O7M still for sale ? I am ready to purchased
  4. Martin 530

Kenwood /Trio TS-10 Ceramic Platter Sheet.

Great set up. I am looking for the 45 adaptor would you have an extra ?
  5. Martin 530

Kenwood Owners Show Us Your Kenwoods!

Ok here is my new to me Kenwood L -07D Only Kenwood part of my setup
  6. Martin 530

The modulus of elasticity of alumina, which demonstrates the rigidity of the alumina sheet, is 38,000kg/mm2. As a result of this high rigidity, the TS-10 prevents low-range vibration from reaching the record. The silicon rubber impregnated in the sheet which occupies 18% of the volume absorbs...
  7. Martin 530

I do not have other L07 gear. I like the pioneer Z series much better. I have the C-Z M-Z mono blocks 50w and the best piece is the H-Z the headamp The build is superior to the Kenwood Glass caps.Funny I prefer The L-O7D to the pioneer pl‑1 turntable which was the first piece in the Z series...
  8. Martin 530

I have not received the L-O7D yet. The TT arrives this week. The table has been completely refurbished including the power unit. I have gathered the ring and alignment tool. I plan on playing the table for a few weeks before I use any of the accessories. I like to run it and get used to it...
  9. Martin 530

Wow Thank you just bought it. I had $200 on eBay GC so only cost me $78 out of pocket.
  10. Martin 530

I have thought about it. It’s been up for a while I will think about it. Ty for your thoughts
  11. Martin 530

I recently acquired a i recently purchased a Kenwood L-07D and would like to hear the ceramic mat. I am also looking for a d20 weight. I have the ring and the alinement tool. I just put it out hoping someone might have one.
  12. Martin 530

Thank you saw that post Way out of line price wise. eBay seller with 86 rating from Hong Kong no Thank you lol
  13. Martin 530

Looking for thoughts on a Kenwood/Trio TS-10 Ceramic Platter Sheet. Does it really help? Does anyone have one to sell?
  14. Martin 530

Sony PS-7x cartridge ideas

I will try OC9
  15. Martin 530

How is the Denon 160?
  16. Martin 530

My X7 came with a Micro Acoustics 100 First time I ever heard one was pleasantly surprised. I am hooked on them now. The Sony X7 is my daughters now But I do sneak a listen once in awhile
  17. Martin 530

The man I purchased the table from was very particular. It had all the accessories
  18. Martin 530

I know this weight is correct I received this TT from the original owner in the original packing. Hope this helps
  19. Martin 530

Thank you. A friend of mine gave me the Sony cart. It was close to the top of the line in the day. The 55 being the best. I was running a Shure V iii with a Shabat styles Thank for the recommendation. I do have the weight. I will try it with the weight.
  20. Martin 530

I did balance and aline without the weight. I am enjoying the cart. I realize these carts were for the X-9 but sadly have never seen one in person. I would compare both arms. Ty for your thoughts
  21. Martin 530

Craigslist: Portland, OR

Don’t worry about the Cart or the Mat. if it works well $300 still a good price
Back
Top Bottom