Search results

1. TrentD

What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

My receiver wants to play it loud but the wife doesn't. Decisions decisions......
  2. TrentD

The official Music score thread

Went over to friends house to find this unique record. Not a big Buble fan. I tried googling it finding no info on it. I was told it was a Michael Bubles wedding album with only 500 printed. Thought I would share.
  3. TrentD

I am on my last beer too
  4. TrentD

Freebird
  5. TrentD

The vinyl can't handle the sauna like I can so the Fugoo XL is pumping out some Opus/ Life is Life When we all give the power We all give the best Every minute of an hour Don't think about a rest Then you all get the power You all get the best And everyone gives everything and every song...
  6. TrentD

lol. The needle has finished it 1km journey down its groove. Next choice was alittle more tasteful in you sugested likings so here I sit hear tickling my inner ear with........ Black Uhuru/Sinsemilla
  7. TrentD

Sitting in the man cave with Dead Meadow/Dead Meadow polished up and spinning on the TT. Great album if ur into some deep newer age psychedelic rock.
  8. TrentD

Sansui AU-D77X VS Yamaha CA 810

The Yamaha sounds great and I love the vintage silver look. I havnt tried the Sansui yet but was curious if the Sansui was a superior amp where u could hear a difference with out side by side comparison. I have limited room and plug ins to hook them both up side by side. Thanks for the speedy reply.
  9. TrentD

Hello from BC's West Coast.

I am actually from up near Prince Rupert. That's just below Alaska. Boarders 40 miles away by boat. That pics my old mans from last week. We run a tour company that does bear and whale watching. Thanks for the great welcome.
  10. TrentD

Hello from BC's West Coast.

Hello. Been lurking here for a while. I have recently reunited my ties with my vinyl collection by dusting off all my hand me down vinyl that I have been listening to since I was a kid. My TD145 mkll is now all shined up and sounding not bad with always room for improvement. Great forum...
  11. TrentD

Sansui AU-D77X VS Yamaha CA 810

Hello everyone. I just inherited a pair of Warfdale Mach 9 in mint shape and am undecided if I should hook them up to a mint Yamaha CA 810 ( late 70's 65W per channel) or a mint Sansui AU D77X ( early 80's 110 per channel) ?
Back
Top Bottom