Search results

1. ohfizzle

Carbon Vs. Steel Stylus???

So I just got a MCS 6400 that some PO had changed out the original Shure stylus for an Audio Technica one. I figured I would order a new stylus for it and and instead of getting the OEM stylus, I went with a LP Gear Carbon Fidelity style. I have never heard of a carbon stylus. Are they any...
  2. ohfizzle

MCS 6400 TT...

I just got a Modular Component Systems 6400 TT. It's in wonderful condition sound wise and RPM wise, but seems to lacking an auto return. Anyone know if it's supposed to have an auto return or not? I don't want to take it apart if I don't have to and all I can really find online and in a search...
  3. ohfizzle

Victor Model STH-2 Headphones...

I just picked up a pair of immaculate Victor Model STH-2 Headphones from a local thrift. They sound really warm and good enough to me, but I can't seem to find anything about them online or in the forums. Anyone know when they were made, if the speakers are paper or if they are sought after?
  4. ohfizzle

MCS 3012??? No Brand and No Right Channel and No Headphones

So I just picked up two new SilverFace amps at a yard sale today. One is a Pioneer SX-750 Receiver thats AM/FM doesn't work and the other is labeled as a "3012 stereo receiver/8 track recorder". The 3012 has no brand name on it anywhere. The only reason I say it's a Modular Component System is...
Back
Top Bottom