Search results

1. Z

Pioneer SX-1280

Guys, Is there anyway to hook up my modern television to my pioneer reciever? I've only ever run my turntable off it but am curious if i could avoid paying for a home theatre setup and just use my current setup. Thanks, Zach
  2. Z

Please help

Let me start by saying I am not very savvy when it comesto audio. I just love my music in its purest form. I've got a Pioneer SX1280. The majority of my records are in stereo so obviously I want to play them on stereo function. I've noticed that when I do so I get awesome sound from my left...
  3. Z

Pioneer Sx1280

Here's a photo.
  4. Z

Pioneer Sx1280

Let me start by saying I am not very savvy when it comes to audio. I just love my music in its purest form. I've got a Pioneer SX1280. The majority of my records are in stereo so obviously I want to play them on stereo function. I've noticed that when I do so I get awesome sound from my left...
  5. Z

Pioneer SX 1280 Ground

Really that's it? Lol. Plug power cord in opposite of the way it is now? Just fyi my AC cord is only 2 prong. Will this make a difference?
  6. Z

Pioneer SX 1280 Ground

Hey guys, I recently purchased a pioneer sx 1280 and I'm having a ground issie I believe. When playing a record I can touch the volume knob and get a pop. Or lower volume. When i disconnect the turntable all audio is perfect. I really know nothing about grounding my unit. I use a new model...
  7. Z

Marantz

It is the Pioneer SX 1280
  8. Z

Marantz

Lol. Sorry guys I was screwed. My friend didn't end up making it in time to purchase the unit. But I did purchase another item. And I need help. RSD17 release. Live at P.N.E Garden Auditorium. I cannot hear the words to this album. Any input?
  9. Z

Marantz

Awesome guys I appreciate the input. I'll definitely check the model number upon arrival.
  10. Z

Marantz

I'm looking at purchasing it at at estate sale tomorrow and would be curious to know how you like yours? Assuming it is in full working condition, what price wouldn't you exceed to purchase?
  11. Z

Marantz

Could anybody inform me of which model this Marantz receiver is?
  12. Z

What model?

Thank you very much I will browse the catalogs!
  13. Z

What model?

Hey guys this is my first post on the website. I've been coming and reading some of the threads for a few months now and have really gained a lot of knowledge in my new found love for vinyl. I was curious if anybody could tell me what model this realistic turntable is? And whether or not the...
Back
Top Bottom