Search results

1. adrian78m

Just picked up a JVC/Nivico SRP-471E-5

Stopped into our local thrift store to see if there were any goodies, and walked out with a JVC/Nivico SRP-471E-5, for $10. The motor works, as well as speed changer. The tone arm looks good. Even the cartridge looks ok. A few issues though: - It does not turn off - starts spinning as soon...
  2. adrian78m

Building replica Large Advent cabinets

I got a set of Large Advents, and the drivers and crossovers are ok, but the cabinets have a moldy/musty smell that I cannot get rid of. I would also like a more modern look, but still have the superb Advent sound. Therefore, I am going to build a new set of cabinets, with exactly the same...
  3. adrian78m

Pioneer SX-939 Recap

Hello all, I want to do a full recap of my sx-939, including transistors, and whatever other parts that should be replaced. Can someone point my in the direction of a full list of the parts I should get for this? What should be replaced? Thanks.
  4. adrian78m

My Pioneer SX-939

This is all I have so far, my Pioneer SX-939, given to me by my dad years ago. Was introduced to classic rock on this monster as a kid. Looking for a power switch and power relay to get it working again.
Back
Top Bottom