Search results

1. Kangurek

Pioneer SX -780 ha1457 replacement

Hi everybody. Just wanted to share something. I recently restored sx780. Well, I thought I did it because when I plugged my TT in I was able to hear nothing but buzzing noise. I totally recaped this unit. Replaced 3 transistors, add 3 heatsinks to these transistors. Installed custom power packs...
  2. Kangurek

Technics SA-500 restoration

Hey everyone. I'm about to start another project. This time it's Technics SA-500. I have a question about power supply caps. They look original and they tested good. How is it possible for 45 y/o capacitor to be as good as new? The DC offset is a bit to high for my tase. -30mv + 35mv. And...
  3. Kangurek

Technics SA-300 offset problem

Hello. I recently bought SA300. Really nice cosmetic condition but it has couple of problems. Scratchy pots and i guess broken or really dirty balance pot. Ive check the DC offset and R : 80mV L : 2mV but it fluctuates (2mV-0-2mv) I've checked voltages on IC 601 , 602 1 : -1.27V should be...
  4. Kangurek

Akai gx-280d-ss capacitors

Hello everyone. I'm about to start recapping my akai reel to reel deck. I already have all the caps needed except for power supply ones. I'm not sure how to go about them. Can anyone tell me what would be a good replacement for those on the pictures? Thanks in advance. Ps. Just wanted to say...
  5. Kangurek

kenwood kr-v9030 problem

Hi everyone. I just bought kenwood kr-v9030 and the display says protection on. Even with speakers disconnected. Manual doesn't say anything besides to turn it off, fix the speakers or wires and turn it back on. Anyone have any idea what to do? Thank you.
  6. Kangurek

Speakers wattage

Hey guys. I'm gathering all the comments needed for THE system... I already have : SA 8500 II ( didn't arrive yet) CT F1250 RG 2 SR 303 Still to get: RT 909 TX 7800 SG 9800 My question is, what kind of speakers should I get. I mean what wattage? Let say the amp is 180W. Does it mean each...
  7. Kangurek

Amplifier

Hey guys. I was lucky enough to get pioneer deck ct-f1250 and Pl 600 turntable for free. I really like vintage electronics so decided to get what ever is missing to have the tower complete. My question is, what amplifier and tuner you guys recommend to go along with what I have. Thx
Back
Top Bottom