Search results

1. PooPoo

Any Marantz techs in Washington state?

I’m in Seattle
  2. PooPoo

Marantz 500 Repair

Yes I have model 500 that have those exact components you mentioned in place of the 3440/5415 I got this unit non working so I don’t know if they were ever working.
  3. PooPoo

Marantz 4400 CRT replacement by 2bp1

Got it! Now it works like a champ!!!
  4. PooPoo

Do you have to change the fuse to a higher Amperage for the 2BPI? I’m trying to use a 2BPI in my 4400 but it keeps blowing fuse #1 0.5A
  5. PooPoo

Hi do you have to change the fuse to a higher 600ma on the power supply board? I am trying to use a 2BPI RCA in my 4400 but it keeps blowing 0.5 fuse #1
  6. PooPoo

Bought a replacement volume pot for Marantz 3600 and now it’s broken: Do Not Buy From Hifiaudio_com

That guy is pathetic cheap ass scum bag. Bought 2 pots from him and both were same old junk. Asked for a refund and he screamed at me and said that I had broken it myself and I didn’t know what I was doing. I was like damn you sold me a piece of sheit junk pot…
  7. PooPoo

Marantz 4400 Scope Harness

Thank you kind sir!
  8. PooPoo

Bless your soul thank you so much I’ve been searchin every inch of the internet for this info.
  9. PooPoo

Hi can anyone be so kind and tell me what color wires goes to what number in the scope harness. I took it apart to try to do a conversion but now I lost track of which wire goes into which number on the harnesss.??
  10. PooPoo

Marantz 4400 No Sound Issue after recap

Also got my preamp working now bad resistor 10ohm on power supply
  11. PooPoo

I found an open 3 legged diode and replaced it with a spare one from a 2285b power supply board I had laying around. That took care of the fuse from blowing. What I noticed as you were talking about the black connector piece from the female side of it the pins were really pitch black so I...
  12. PooPoo

Can anyone confirm with me that on the 4400 the protection relays don’t engage on power up unless the speaker selection button is depressed? Or is just mine ?
  13. PooPoo

All but the very bottom fuse tested good so JP09 blown 1.5a I replaced it and still no sound.
  14. PooPoo

the funny thing is that I haven’t touched the preamp board yet. Was going to recap that section until I found out that I’m not getting any sound.
  15. PooPoo

Just install a new 25amp bridge rectifier still no sound:(
  16. PooPoo

Click to expand... I have a 4400 that worked before I recapped it now I’m not getting any sound but if I ran a signal directly to the main in it works? So I’m guessing my power amp boards are working. Could this also be the bridge rectifier issue?
  17. PooPoo

Marantz 4400 power fail

I have a 4400 that worked before I recapped it now I’m not getting any sound but if I ran a signal directly to the main in it works? So I’m guessing my power amp boards are working. Could this also be the bridge rectifier issue?
  18. PooPoo

Installation of a replacement transformer for the oscilloscope of the Model 18.

Hell YA!! Thank You! Been looking for this fix for a long time.
  19. PooPoo

Hi Tony, don’t know if your still around but I wanted to see if you are willing to help me start...

Hi Tony, don’t know if your still around but I wanted to see if you are willing to help me start making faceplates again. Bob hasn’t been able to produce anything lately and the audio works desperately needs your faceplates back. I will be willing to fund, promote , sell and do whatever it takes...
  20. PooPoo

Marantz 18 transformer

Hi can you send me the info with instructions for how to install a separate scope transformer? My email is vintagehifinw@gmail.com Thanks, Sarn
  21. PooPoo

2285B no output phono or aux

Which resistors were they? I have same problem
  22. PooPoo

2275 P700/P800 transistors replacements

Can 713/714 use MJE15032/ MJE15033 instead?
  23. PooPoo

Another Marantz 1060 recap.. question of values

Higher voltage only , same value
Back
Top Bottom