Search results

1. Ned Blohard

I think I'm done ordering records by mail.

:mad::mad::mad:
  2. Ned Blohard

Just won an NHT center speaker... what should I do with it?

Hey all So apparently I just won an online contest and have one of these on the way to me in the mail: http://www.nhthifi.com/products/16550-c-lcr-center-channel-speaker?category_id=1968128-c-series Thing is, as you can see from my signature I have a (mostly) vintage two-channel system which I...
  3. Ned Blohard

Micro Seiki MB-14 dodgy auto-lift

So I recently picked up a Micro Seiki MB14ST (with the low-mass arm) and I'm loving it. The seller disclosed the faulty auto-lift, so no fault to him. But I'm wondering if it's fixable. According to the original manual it's supposed to auto-return. I've searched the forum and did find one old...
  4. Ned Blohard

Shure M70EJ w/new stylus vs. AT92E... I'm learnin' stuff here!

Ok folks I joined up here to learn so here's my first attempt at learnin' stuff. After years of focusing my listening on the Squeezebox/streaming/FLAC world I decided a few months ago to make the leap back into vinyl. I dragged my old Technics SL-QD2 out of the basement and replaced the...
  5. Ned Blohard

My humble but well-loved little system

Posted similar pics in the intro forum but I just picked up a new turntable so thought I'd post here as well! Pioneer SX-750 driving Bose 901 MK1s through Bose Active Equalizer Micro-Seiki MB-14 TT Squeezebox Classic Sony NC675P DVD Player (used as CD transport) The Squeezebox and the DVD...
  6. Ned Blohard

Hello from north of the border!

Hi there AudioKarma I've been taking advantage of your collective wisdom for a while... thought I'd finally sign up as I have a few things to sell, plus a few questions bubbling around in the back of my mind as well. I'm a longtime music fan who is super intrigued about the hifi world. That...
Back
Top Bottom