Search results

1. C

Essence Sardonyx speakers

hi guys, I just picked up a pair of Essence Sardonyx speakers made by Dale Pitcher. $200 for the pair and a 20ft kimber kable. I'm just wandering if someone has any info about them. These babies are heavy ( well over 100lbs IMHO) built in 1992. I opened them and it looks like they are 4way...
  2. C

Modified MC240 thoughts

Hi all, long story short, I recently acquired a MC240. I have never came across one of these before. I paid the huge sum of $100. I did not tested it( garage sale) and took it right away to my friend who's repairing audio electronics. After we looked at the amp we saw that it uses different...
  3. C

Sherwood s-1000 mk?

Hi guys, I just got a 2 Sherwoods s-1000. One is mkii running 6l6 tube. The other one however is running a 7591. It says it's a mkii as well but the whole amp is totally different. It has a copper or copper plater chassis. Bias control on the back. It looks like it's a mono version of s-5000ii...
  4. C

Hello from Las Vegas

Hello All, I've been lurking for a long time and pretty much every decision I made was based on your opinions. Finally on board. Thank you
Back
Top Bottom