Search results

1. C

Stereo Review Magazine - Back issues finally available online!

Within the last 24 hours, some generous individual over at americanradiohistory.com has finally posted back issues of Stereo Review Magazine. This is big news as Stereo Review has never been available online, save for a few odd scanned pages here and there. For the first time, whole issues are...
  2. C

Average Age Here?

I'm 58, and a subscription to Stereo Review enabled me to fill out countless "reader service cards" during the late 1970's.
  3. C

Creative (Labs?) Model 88 Project

Just read this on a Redit : By somebody named HOCODA Not trying to be the grammar police or anything, but it's actually "Hodaka," and the site is Reddit.
  4. C

Which speakers?

Creative Environments speakers were made by Bill Hecht and United Speaker Systems, an OEM manufacturer of speakers for McIntosh, Fisher, and many others. Creative Environments is almost always confused with Creative Labs, but they are not the same. The problem is that their speakers either had a...
  5. C

When your vintage collection becomes worthless.

As long as manufacturers are still pumping out generic black boxes, I'm not worried. However, it is possible that a manufacturer is going to create a line of equipment with interesting designs and noble materials, and market it at a competitive price point. Recently I've noticed that some budget...
  6. C

Lafayette mystery speakers. what the heck did I just buy???

The SK-58, with Sheepskin "Free Edge" Cone Mounting...
  7. C

A. Jones Pioneers on SUPER SALE

Looks like they are back at just under the list price. Maybe if I hit "refresh" a few times they might drop in price...
  8. C

kenwood but what model?

It is almost comparable to Karaoke receiver. It has a ton of inputs and functions as a guitar amp and an electronic rhythm box.
Back
Top Bottom