Search results

1. Technics-goy

My little Technics SE-A7 clone

Well, this winter I got bored yet -again- and decided to build a replica of a hidden gem, the Technics SE-A7, my -Tribute-, another Tribute to Technics Engineers. I was able to get my dirty hands on a batch of last time buy Sanken MT-200 which came handy on this project. I made no modifications...
  2. Technics-goy

I was bored this winter and did a small DIY project

Hi everyone, well I am new here on the forum and thought I post a little about my recent winter project. As I have become very much a fan of Technics amplifiers and since these beauties with these wonderful VU meters seem to become really rare these days I thought why not revive the 80's...
  3. Technics-goy

Technics SU-MA10 volume control bad

Hi, I am having a problem with two of mine SU-MA10, the volume control is getting bad on both, it's really annoying. I realize these are 4 gang pot's, 2x 100k log + 2x 50k log, I assume. Something really special, I guess. So what are the chances to find a replacement ? Are there any mods for...
  4. Technics-goy

Hello from Canada, Ontario

I am new here just became member and wanted to say Hi to everyone here. I am long time Technics enthusiast. A few years ago I got my hands on a SE-A5 and restored it to its full glory. I recently went on a DIY project building a SE-A5 clone from scratch. Its been great fun !
Back
Top Bottom