Search results

1. rrent

Nikko Alpha VI amp Questions

I ran across a Nikko Alpha VI amplifier at what I'm thinking might be a good price. "Checked out" by a local guy - I'll talk with him and test drive before purchase. Any thoughts on value? Here's what hifiengine has to say: This high power DC amplifier delivers 300 watts per channel, minimum...
  2. rrent

Exterior cleaning question

what is the best way to clean the face of vintage electronics? Is there a safe product to clean the face (while not being concerned about cleaning the lettering, right, off of it)? A style of cleaning? What do professionals use?
  3. rrent

JVC cooling fan question

I picked up a very nice looking JVC amplifier (JA-S31) sound is very good - but, it obviously has a cooling fan. While it doesn't sound like bearing of any discernible problem - it is quite audible (just fan noise), and can, easily, be heard from 10' away. I have the amp on a shelf with about...
  4. rrent

Infinity SL-10 WPC rating?

does anyone know what the WPC rating is on these speakers ?
  5. rrent

Questions Sony TC-366 reel to reel

I (a newbie to vintage audio) scored a Sony TC-366 - goodwill, once removed (I got it from a guy who had bought a package deal at goodwill wanting only the receiver). It seems to be in good shape, came with a reel of who-knows-what's-on-it tape. Looks to have just been with the cables still...
  6. rrent

What is this?

I bought this (eBay, waiting for its arrival), but can't find any info on it. I hope to use it to switch between cassette and 8-track players into one input on my receiver. Does anybody have any info on: Special Systems, Inc. Switch-It looks to be made in the USA, possibly in Fort Worth, Texas...
  7. rrent

Greetings

Greetings all! New here, but not new to vintage audio - however it wasn't vintage audio back in the 70's, it was just... well, audio... I found this Panasonic RA-6600, in a recently opened vintage vinyl store. It was priced (what I considered) right. I was told (and a reason for the low asking...
Back
Top Bottom