Search results

1. R

Brick Wall Surge Protectors

I am not sure if this is the correct place to post this, but I am wondering if anyone has bought one of the products from Brick Wall lately? The reason I am asking is I had bought a surge protector from this company and was promised a refund for a portion of the shipping cost. I have not...
  2. R

Oppo Sonica DAC

has anyone heard this unit that can give an opinion on it? I am looking for a DAC, and was considering a Schiit Bifrost Multibit or Gungnir Multibit. I saw some reviews and articles on the new Oppo Sonica and I may change my mind from the Schiit to the Oppo. Thanks
  3. R

Surge Protector-should one be used and recommendation for one

I just bought a new stereo system, separate amp, pre-amp and CD Player. I was advised to not plug the amp into a surge protector, but I am wondering if the other components should be? Any thoughts and which surge protector is a quality one? I hope this is the best place to post this. Thanks!
  4. R

PrimaLuna Preamplifier

Does anyone have or know about PrimaLuna preamps, and can give me some information on the quality and sound. I have been looking for a tube preamp and this one looks good for what I read. I have looked at Jolida, Schiit, Rogue Audio and even Wyred4sound (not a tube but supposedly has the warmth...
  5. R

Vincent Audio SA 31 Tube Pre-Amp

Is anyone familiar with the Vincent Audio SA 31 Hybrid Stereo Preamp? I just bought an Odessey Khartago amp and loking for a tube preamp for my Tekton 4 ohm speakers.
  6. R

Cambridge CXA60 Integrated Receiver

Does Anyone have any opinions on the unit? Was thinking about an NAD C338, but read some good reviews on this Cambridge unit. I would appreciate any feedback. Thanks
  7. R

NAD C338 Preamplifier- Looking for opinions - suggestions

I am looking to upgrade to a new preamp. I have been looking at the new NAD C338. Does anyone have any experiencde with this model?I I have a new pair of Tekton speakers 4 ohm. I am open and interested in any other preamp that you might suggest. I am also looking at the Onkyo C-7030 CD Player...
Back
Top Bottom