Search results

1. R

Did Kenwood make good larger speakers?

They were Packard solenoids used in Fulton speakers.
  2. R

Fulton FMI speakers. Model and parts reference thread.

Mark message me please!
  3. R

Interested and in Twin Cities. let me know soon as you can please
  4. R

Very interested! Please let me know if you are selling them!
  5. R

Craigslist: Portland, OR

The FMI80 is considered the best bookshelf speaker ever made (if not best top 3) and the bottom is the model E woofer. I just sold a pair of model E woofers for $400 in good condition and the FMI80 are worth $150-$350 depending on condition. One of the woofer surrounds on the 80's looks bad...
  6. R

Frazier Concerto A Speaker Restoration

A23gt Frazier called them Capsules not cubes, same as Concerto but no piezo. Sound fabulous just like Mark IV.
  7. R

Frazier Concerto A Speaker Restoration

FLIP69 I am so happy you like them! The other pair of Concerto's I own will never leave my possession and I bought them in 1980 and are my favorite Frazier. I owned 13 pairs at one time and sold all but 4 pairs and have sold a dozen other pairs of speakers too. You did a beautiful job restoring...
  8. R

Just One Pair.

Do you still have your Fulton E modular setup? Pictures? Thank you Rick
  9. R

FMI 80, oh my

Which model Nuance do you have? Mine are 10" woofer 5" mid and 3" tweeter and 3" supertweeter.
  10. R

F.M.I. - Nuance I (any information?)

Nicole Lynn, What are your thoughts about your Nuances? Thank you! Rick
  11. R

KA-V5000 bought overseas 1988

Does anyone have any info on a KA-V5000 amplifier? I can't find anything on here or google on specs or anybody's thoughts about it. I rescued from a garage sale as they were ready to throw away at end of the day and it sounds great. Kenwood's first audio/video amplifier but may not have been...
  12. R

Help! Polk RTA 12.. A,B or C?

Codycatalist how can you tell the difference between the tweeters? I am looking at a pair bought in 1982 so I assume they are A edition with Peerless tweeters but not sure when they came out and switvhed from A to B to C? How could you tell the ones above were from 1988? If they are the A...
  13. R

Frazier Experts ... What Have I Got?

Remove back cover and take picture of the drivers, then measurements and we should be able to figure out which model you have. I own 11 pairs of Frazier's, ESS, LaScala's, Magnapan, Fulton, Sonab, original small advents etc. Frazier's are keepers for sure! I refinished pair of Mediterranean/Mark...
  14. R

Where in Cheeseland do you live? Your moniker has popped up alot in past week as I research...

Where in Cheeseland do you live? Your moniker has popped up alot in past week as I research Heil's and now today on DLK 1 1/2. I am in St Paul, Mn and looking at AMT 3 and DLK 1 1/2 too. I am loyal HK owner and Frazier speakers but also own magnapan, Norman Lab, Sonab and recently acquired a...
  15. R

Which ESS AMT Monitor do I have?

BigMIKE, What is the difference between the Heil's on the Concept andf the AMT? They look like completely different openings? Thanks Rick
  16. R

Kenwood KR-4070 Restore/Bias Issue

Het Isaac, Rick from Inver Grove Heights. We talked awhile back when you had a HK Amp. I just got one of these too. Did you get this one fixed.
  17. R

FMI Fulton Musical Industries

Does anyone know what a pair of FMI Model E with FMI80's in good original condition would be worth? Thank you Rick
  18. R

Fulton Musical Industries

I have a pair of RARE FMI Model E with a pair of FMI80's I bought from original owner. Incredible sound, the Model E have better low end than my LaScala's and the FMI80's are so crisp I don't see the need for electrostat's on top. Pictures later. Rick
  19. R

Fulton Premiere Speakers

Thank you very much NicoleLynn!
  20. R

Fulton Premiere Speakers

Hi Nicole, what is the difference between P4 and P10? I have an E model sub and FMI80 and FMI100's but no RTR electrostatic tweeters.
  21. R

Frazier Manhattan's restoration

I have a pair of Mark VI/Mediterranean's I rebuilt that Sammy made from early/mid 60's I believe. 12" woofer I had Freeman-Tuell rebuild, the 8" midrange and two 3" tweters were in good condition still. They sound great now after I removed L-pads and replaced caps.
  22. R

Fulton Music Industries

Hey dognut1305, where in Midwest are you? What FMI models do you still own? Thank you! Rick
  23. R

Fulton J Modular Speakers

Looking for some help please? Do you have info or pictures of FMI E? Thanks Rick
  24. R

Frazier model V speakers

very good speakers! Frazier sold commercial gear for Madison Square garden etc to schools, auditoriums. skating rinks etc was 90% of their business but home speakers were incredible. Jack Frazier and Paul Klipsch were friends and mutual respect was known. Paul Klipsch carried a Frazier small...
  25. R

Would you Choose Jbl L100 Pioneer, Hpm100 or Top Advents?

WOW!!! Great job on the Belle's, they look beautiful! I have a pair of La Scala's and Norman Lab model 8 & 10's too but waiting for a pair of NL model 9's! Have a dozen pair of Frazier's too and found out about Norman Labs when I bought 4 pair of Frazier's and one pair was buried under a pair of...
Back
Top Bottom