Search results

1. Ludin

Paradigm Titans or PSB The Amazing Alphas

fairly simple and would like the communities input. I have to choose between the two and was wondering which one you guys would rather have. I have to sell one and keep the other unfortunately.
  2. Ludin

Damaged PSB The Amazing Alpha driver?

So i realized that the issue is that the speaker is vibrating which was the cause of the rattle/rumble i was hearing. I even checked the drivers and they are perfect. I used a toothpick to push in glue in between the front panel and the sides/top of the speaker and that reduced the vibration...
  3. Ludin

So I checked Kijiji for someone who does refoaming and only found one person who offers 30$ per speaker so 60$ for both? Are these speakers worth spending 60$ more on? I don't trust myself to do the refoaming as I will most likely screw it up no matter how easy.
  4. Ludin

So i bought a pair of psb amazing alphas and a Technics SA-GX303 receiver from an old gentlemen as my first pair of "bookshelf" speakers for 125 CAD which i know probably isnt a steal but i didnt care much about trying to lower the price or anything. My previous interactions with speakers were...
Back
Top Bottom