Search results

1. T

2238 Lamp Issue

Thanks Steven and wlhd, I'll check it out tomorrow and let you know what I find. Super novice question but how do you know by looking at a filament lamp that it's gone bad? Thanks
  2. T

2238 Lamp Issue

Hi Everyone, I wonder if you can help me with an issue I'm having with a 2238 that I recently purchased. All the lamps do not work (zero light whatsoever from the whole unit), and so I read a forum from a few years ago on a 2238B that had the same issue...
  3. T

Reference Five 10'' Foam Edge Replacement

Thank you! These instructions were perfect along with Swechsler's. I did it tonight and it worked perfectly. Much obliged
  4. T

Thank you very much for the quick reply. I did exactly what you said tonight and it worked perfectly! Thanks again
  5. T

Hi guys, I just started doing a replacement of the foam edge on my Reference Five woofers. I was able to use the Alan Key to lift the speakers from the box, however they are attached by the + and - wires. This is a really silly question I'm sure, but I don't want to risk doing any damage. How...
  6. T

Where to buy blank tape (reels)?

Hey guys, I have just picked up a nice Akai 4000ds, but unfortunately I only have one tape that is very worn out. Where do you guys have the most luck finding blank tapes (i.e. Scotch, Maxell, Ampex etc.), and what brands have you found to be the best? Thanks
Back
Top Bottom