Search results

1. T

How loud do you normally listen to music?

Depends if I'm listening to wax or cd's. Oh yeah also depends if the wife is home or not. She dont care for loud.
  2. T

Vintage gear that makes you say "Wow"...

Like where am I gonna find a full Zappa collection or Uriah Heep Collection. The two Captain Beyonds, Be bop deluxe etc. etc etc. Will never recover.
  3. T

Lost all my stuff in 84. Break in. Over 2500 pieces of mint wax and lots of tape, reel and cassette. Nak Dragon in the mix my prize piece. Technics SL 1500 with new arm and moving coil cartridge. MC 2200 with C 27 for bump pushin a pair of Heresys with 901's sittin on top. Now all I can do...
  4. T

Kenwood ...my first love. Wow on the stack.....looks like ya got a great cook too
  5. T

Which Cerwin Vega's are the most collectible?

look like the r26 iuse to own
  6. T

Heaviest speaker find so far....

sweeeeeeeet
  7. T

Wires, Wires, Wires: How do you keep them tidy?

wow way to neat....jk...lol great job I have 7.1 and 13 speakers. i get scared behind my system
  8. T

Goodwill Finds

Not much up here anymore either but I still snoop from time to time. Love the avatar still have the album.
  9. T

Goodwill Finds

Had a White Album on vynal on apple label. Is worth cash now
  10. T

Dad's system

mix and match its all fun
  11. T

Hey there from Canada!

Hi there. lived in Kits for awhile and northDelta. In northern manitoba now.
  12. T

901 series three

foam ordered.
  13. T

901 series three

I'm lookin kinda leary of buying electronics on line. Especially ebay. Buy other stuff but not electronics.
  14. T

901 series three

I'll refoam them and see if i can find an eq somewhere
  15. T

901 series three

Got em for free have a little fuzzy sound to them. Do they need to get refoamed. They are series 3 do I need the eq for them or can i run em like that?
  16. T

Audio Lab Speakers

Audio Lab one of the best in the day . I miss mine, got stolen. Were made by what is called Polk Audio very respectable. Ran em at 4 ohm took it all day long
Back
Top Bottom