Search results

1. T

Infinty QLS1/QLS2 CROSSOVER LESSONS LEARNED?

Well, after purchasing my QLS-1’s 13 years ago, I’m moving closer to getting the last phase done which will be working on the crossovers. My crossovers are “ver1” gong to “ver 2”. I’ve spent days reading any and all info I can find in the “infinity forum” and MANY of the conversations across the...
  2. T

Infinity QLS-1 Fiberglass/ Poly Fill Replacement Amount

Amongst the QLS1 restoration experts, who knows how much Poly fill to use inside the QLS1 cabinets to replace the old pink fiberglass fill with? I’ve tried going through the restoration threads but I’m not finding, or maybe I’ve missed it, the information I’m looking for. Thanks I’m advance...
  3. T

QLS1 Emit Strip Removal And Testing

Well, I am just beginning my efforts at bringing my QLS1's to life after waiting a long time to do so. I've read many threads over the years here in this forum about restoring and recapping these speakers and I've collected many spare and replacement drivers over time and so I'm now ready to...
  4. T

Infinity QLS Emit Removal and Testing

I just picked up a pair QLS's several weeks ago and I was looking for some insight as to how to go about removing the Emit tweeters for inspection. It looks like the emits are mounted onto one strip of wood that has to be completely unscrewed to gain access to all 8 emits. Just don't want to...
  5. T

Pioneer CS-901 Woofer Problem

First time poster and this could be a stupid question but I'll ask anyways. I have a pair of Pioneer CS-901 speakers and one of the woofers generates a deeper bass than the other when playing music. The foam surround is intact and in very good condition. I swapped the woofers in the cabinents...
Back
Top Bottom