Search results

1. B

Help a simpleton hook up a turntable

I will post them in a few. Thanks for everything
  2. B

That is it! thanks - Does it go into the phono or aux? Not sure since both devices have a preamp
  3. B

You are correct. it is a cable plugged into output on turntable. Two one one end merging into one plug
  4. B

It has two outputs but they merge into one plug and I think preamp built into the turntable but the receiver does too (preamp)
  5. B

I bought this Pyle Pro USB turntable. I know, I know..... But it has a preamp and two outgoing plugs that merge into one plug. Does this one plug go into the phone or aux input on an old receiver? I only have ever used older turntables that have two input plugs that go right into the phono plug...
  6. B

What is YOUR pet peeve? Let's have a laugh.

In my defense, I only listed a couple, then others hit me and I edited my post. Forgot to change to "several".
  7. B

What is YOUR pet peeve? Let's have a laugh.

Couple: People who park in the fire lane at stores when there are spaces just a few feet away. I have seen people parallel park in between the "No Parking: Fire Lane" signs. Usually enormous SUV. When I am standing in line being checked out at grocery store and the person behind comes and...
  8. B

troubleshooting advice

(not much of an audiophile obviously, but could use advice) I have a Realistic STA-47 receiver hooked up to Aiwa turntable and Sony CD player. Sounded great. Moved it to different room, still hooked up exactly the same, where it sat for a few weeks, now the volume won't increase. Crystal clear...
Back
Top Bottom