Search results

1. VilniusMan

Vinyl records storage solution

Folks, I'm looking for advise on where to buy shelves (with glass doors preferably) for my vinyl records. Ideally I'd like to find 5-6 shelves cabinet 75"-90" tall and not wider than 44"-46" with shelves strong enough to hold the weight of records. The ones I found so far are either not deep...
  2. VilniusMan

Best material for the Turntable shelf

Folks, I just bought VPI Avenger turntable with Stereo Squares dust cover for it. I have Salamander Synergy audio rack and it's top shelf is too small for the footprint of the table and the dust cover. I plan to make a custom shelf (32" x 25" x 2") but I don't know what material to choose for...
  3. VilniusMan

Best new CD player under $1,500 in silver finish

Looking for suggestions for a new CD player under $1,500 available in silver finish. I was planning to buy Oppo UDP-205 but it's only available in black...
  4. VilniusMan

In search of speakers - need an advise

Folks, the subject line is certainly correct but does not explain my problem. I've been in pro music for over 30 years as a musician, spent lots of time at the FOH console, owned my sound & lighting company - and all these years I never had a home audio system as music was my job. Recently I...
Back
Top Bottom