Search results

1. T

Sprague R-C networks

Hello I am looking for a Sprague 145A9648-1 R-C network.I would appreciate any guidance.Thanks
  2. T

Need Help With ID

Can anyone tell me who made this?
  3. T

Sonotone 8T Question

Hello all.I have a Sonotone 8T cartridge and a Pickering P/AC-1 connected to a Fisher Custom Electra III there seems to be little output.How can I test them?
  4. T

Zenith 169-250 Template

I need help finding a template for a 169-250 so I can build a plinth for it. Thanks
  5. T

10B Waveforms

Does anyone have waveforms for the vertical amplifier input pins 3and 8 of V20 and the output pins one and six.Also the same for V21. Thanks
  6. T

RCA Chassis RS-179 Loudness Control

I have a RS-179 that when the loudness is turned to zero there is still a good amount of audio present.I have replaced all of the capacitors.Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks
  7. T

RCA 179 pre-amp loudness

I have a RCA 179 pre-amp.When the loudness control is set to zero there is still audio output.Is this the way it is supposed to work?
  8. T

ZenithSFD 2575 Changer

I have a Zenith changer in a slide out drawer.It arrived in pieces.I need to mount it back in the drawer assembly.I need help with the washer sequence that holds the changer to the case and provides a means of securing it for transport.
  9. T

Zenith 12B22 Schematic

I need a schematic for a Zenith12B22 .Does anyone know of a place where I can find one? Thank You
  10. T

What year is a Zenith Model

Does anyone know what year a Model MT-1959 was made and the chassis number?
  11. T

Help What chassis/model is thisSylvania?

I need information about this stereo before I make a purchase. Thanks
  12. T

ZenithModel ID

Is there a list of model numbers by the year produced? Thanks
  13. T

Zenith DR-10Z Speakers

If anyone has pictures and dimensions for these speakers it would help me restoring a SFD2535 Zenith.I plan on building enclosures to match the originals.
  14. T

Dial cord 490-T

It seems like the last three months all I have been repairing are 490T chassis.The question I have what is the purpose of the dial cord that appears to go to nothing?
  15. T

490-T IF

I need diode CR1 in the parts list is is designated as Diode type 1112.Does any one know what the sub for it is?
  16. T

Where can I find a am IF transformer for a 490-T.part number ZZ2984?

I am in need of a IF transformer to complete a restoration.
Back
Top Bottom